The Student Room Group

CISI level 3 Introduction to Securities and Investments

Anybody else taken or taking this exam recently? I was just wondering whether the test questions that you get from Fitch learning would these be in the exam?
Reply 1
Hi, just wondering have you done the exam? :smile: If you have how did you find it? I’m taking mine on Wednesday
Reply 2
Not yet, looking to book it soon. Good luck for Wednesday. Let me know how you get on. Intrigued to know how hard it is and whether the questions are similar to the practice ones.
Reply 3
Original post by nikkisue157
Not yet, looking to book it soon. Good luck for Wednesday. Let me know how you get on. Intrigued to know how hard it is and whether the questions are similar to the practice ones.

Ah cool, I’ll let you know! I’m so nervous haha, gonna try to work hard these next 2 days and see if it pays off. Also, I hope you don’t mind me asking but I know that fitch learning provides really good question banks, would you be willing to share them?
Reply 4
Original post by FL.27
Ah cool, I’ll let you know! I’m so nervous haha, gonna try to work hard these next 2 days and see if it pays off. Also, I hope you don’t mind me asking but I know that fitch learning provides really good question banks, would you be willing to share them?

Do you not have access to Fitch learning then? I’m not sure I’m allowed to share any of the material.
Reply 5
Original post by nikkisue157
Do you not have access to Fitch learning then? I’m not sure I’m allowed to share any of the material.

No, I don’t have access, but if you’re not allowed then no worries x
Reply 6
CISI material is more in depth, Fitch learning is good in that you have lots of practice questions on each module as well as mock tests. My company have paid for this so wouldn’t want to jeopardise anything by sharing any information. Once again good luck.
Reply 7
How did you get on today?
Reply 8
I passed!! Actually did a lot better than I thought. There were some questions that were worded a bit weirdly but they weren’t hard, just needed to be read through a couple of times. I think since you have fitch learning resources you should be fine :smile:)
Reply 9
Excellent! How were the questions worded? Are they similar to the cisi ones? How long have you been studying for this? I only started in January and have benn doing about a hour most days not everyday though and am getting just over 70% in each module. Is this enough do you think to put in for the exam?
Reply 10
I’ve been taught the content since September for one hour a week. Tbh I didn’t take it seriously until last month, I never really revised as I went along so I basically taught myself most of the content in a month. I had access to the 2019 fitch question bank and used them which were really helpful, but I’d say that the Cisi revision express questions were of a similar standard. I just found that for a couple of questions I didn’t really understand what they wanted at first. I think one hour a day is good, and then a bit more over the weekends, as long as you keep on going and don’t over stress I’m certain you’ll do really well :smile: The main thing is to practice as many questions as you can find

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending