muhammad0112
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What are some biology related egrees that don't really involve labs. I really dislike ecology and inheritance and biodiversity. I'm more interestested in how the human body functions and it's processes. I was gonna do an anatomy and physiology degree, but I can't find more than 4 in London. (If anyone can find a few anatomy and physiology courses in London, that would be quiet useful.)

I was considering biomedical sciences, but I think that involves alot of chemistry. However, strangly I quiet likes the biological molecules section of A-level biology. I think it was because there there wasn't anything too mathsy or abstract (like titration/moles / quantitative chemistry). Chemistry just seems a lil pointless to me

Biological sciences involves alot of ecosystems, which I really don't like.

Which subject do you think suits me my favorite bio topics are: Biological molecules, digestion, homeostasis, the heart, the nervous system
JEFF CR7
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by muhammad0112)
What are some biology related egrees that don't really involve labs. I really dislike ecology and inheritance and biodiversity. I'm more interestested in how the human body functions and it's processes. I was gonna do an anatomy and physiology degree, but I can't find more than 4 in London. (If anyone can find a few anatomy and physiology courses in London, that would be quiet useful.)

I was considering biomedical sciences, but I think that involves alot of chemistry. However, strangly I quiet likes the biological molecules section of A-level biology. I think it was because there there wasn't anything too mathsy or abstract (like titration/moles / quantitative chemistry). Chemistry just seems a lil pointless to me

Which subject do you think suits me my favorite bio topics are: Biological molecules, digestion, homeostasis, the heart, the nervous system
Biochemistry
etohin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

you could think about human biology? i know they do it at birmingham
candidate415
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What are some biology related egrees that don't really involve labs.
Human biology/human bioscience
But a heads up, you will be in the lab alot if you choose to do one of these. Really any biology related degree involves lab work

Why not medicine, could i ask?
muhammad0112
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by candidate415)
Human biology/human bioscience
But a heads up, you will be in the lab alot if you choose to do one of these. Really any biology related degree involves lab work

Why not medicine, could i ask?
I looked into medicine, but I really dislike A-level chemistry, and I know that medicine has alot of chemistry to remember.
candidate415
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I looked into medicine, but I really dislike A-level chemistry, and I know that medicine has alot of chemistry to remember.
Not necessarily. I mean, in comparison to the amount of anatomy/physiology etc. you learn in medicine, the chemistry is a smaller part and is integrated into the biological aspects.

Look into medicine more, please! It sounds like something you would want to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (113)
51.83%
No (105)
48.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed