Ohnourlp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have no idea how to input details onto UCAS for the foundation year. I resat one exam in November 2020 even though I finished school in august 2020. when I write my a-level results, for the resit it says that that's impossible as I finished school earlier. I'm confused about this. Also, I'm taking Pharmacy with a foundation year and my modules are; maths, biology, chemistry, and study skills. So is that all I write for module information or do I have to include for example, "organic chemistry" "physical chemistry " with the title of the section being Chemistry, instead of "pharmacy foundation year ".
Last edited by Ohnourlp; 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask your university for a transcript. Those are the modules you need to list.

For your resit you need to add your exam centre a second time with part time attendance for November-December. You can add the resit results and dates to that version
Ohnourlp
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Ask your university for a transcript. Those are the modules you need to list.

For your resit you need to add your exam centre a second time with part time attendance for November-December. You can add the resit results and dates to that version
I added the modules but I didn't do the resit information. I've already sent it. I didn't add my old A-level grade only the one I resat and it came up with a warning as the qualification date was after the sixth-form ended. I left it and I've already sent it. Shall I call UCAS?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ohnourlp)
I added the modules but I didn't do the resit information. I've already sent it. I didn't add my old A-level grade only the one I resat and it came up with a warning as the qualification date was after the sixth-form ended. I left it and I've already sent it. Shall I call UCAS?
Fill in the qualification amendment form to add your resit information correctly
https://www.ucas.com/content/request...ur-application
Ohnourlp
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Fill in the qualification amendment form to add your resit information correctly
https://www.ucas.com/content/request...ur-application
Thank you, I've done so. I was told to email universities to inform them about the change but kings college don't have an email. Is it an issue if i don't ?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ohnourlp)
Thank you, I've done so. I was told to email universities to inform them about the change but kings college don't have an email. Is it an issue if i don't ?
Wait until ucas confirm that they have made the changes.

KCL will have told you how to contact them as an applicant. It might be through an applicant portal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (611)
49.16%
No (632)
50.84%

Watched Threads