The Student Room Group

Help me catch up on revision - falling very behind

Hi guys

Im in year 12 and i’ve picked A level Chemistry (OCR A ), Biology (AQA), Psychology (AQA) and EPQ (AQA).
I’ve fallen behind but since it’s lockdown, I could catch up before school opens again.
I’ve wasted so much time with plans that didn’t work and procrastination and being so rigid and from today that stops.
Are there any youtube channels that draw the content out? They are more entertaining and keep me interested for longer
Also, are there any revision sources that just give you the content needed? I use CGP textbooks for science but they’re so much and it makes me want to write everything down.
Oh also regarding EPQ, my teacher told me “you need to put into consideration of what ‘extent’ means in your working title ”. I don’t understand what he means?? extent just means how far does it not?

Any tips/ideas/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by notmymainaccount
Hi guys

Im in year 12 and i’ve picked A level Chemistry (OCR A ), Biology (AQA), Psychology (AQA) and EPQ (AQA).
I’ve fallen behind but since it’s lockdown, I could catch up before school opens again.
I’ve wasted so much time with plans that didn’t work and procrastination and being so rigid and from today that stops.
Are there any youtube channels that draw the content out? They are more entertaining and keep me interested for longer
Also, are there any revision sources that just give you the content needed? I use CGP textbooks for science but they’re so much and it makes me want to write everything down.
Oh also regarding EPQ, my teacher told me “you need to put into consideration of what ‘extent’ means in your working title ”. I don’t understand what he means?? extent just means how far does it not?

Any tips/ideas/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

for psychology in the AQA textbook there are revision summaries for evaluation points and brief points explaining at the end of each topic
Reply 2
for psychology aqa , there's a youtube channel called psych boost, look it up!
i watched a few videos right before a mock in December haha, it definetly helped
Original post by IDK.345
for psychology in the AQA textbook there are revision summaries for evaluation points and brief points explaining at the end of each topic

is the textbook made by illuminate publishing?
Original post by ehj5
for psychology aqa , there's a youtube channel called psych boost, look it up!
i watched a few videos right before a mock in December haha, it definetly helped

thank you! I’ve heard of that but still haven’t watched any videos but I’ll be sure to check it out!
Reply 5
Original post by notmymainaccount
is the textbook made by illuminate publishing?

the textbook with the cover as the girl with the green hair for AS level. yes illuminate publishing

Quick Reply

Latest