The Student Room Group

How to get an unconditional offer for University ?

Hi, I'm a year 12 student wondering how people get unconditional offers from universities.
Apply with achieved grades.
from most unis, the only time they give out unconditionals is when the student has already achieved their grades. for the few that do give them out, i think they'll be looking for a real dedication to the subject and an outstanding application - not just grades, as many people with all A*s regularly get the normal offer.

research the unis you're applying to and see if they do give out unconditionals, as it is quite rare i think. though this year i've seen a lot of strong students get offers of "just a C in one subject" rather than a full unconditional, so many may do that instead. good luck! :smile:
Some unis give out unconditionals to their best applicants (often conditional unconditionals).
Original post by IDK.345
Hi, I'm a year 12 student wondering how people get unconditional offers from universities.

Many universities don't even offer unconditional offers unless you have got your grades but there are some unis that tend to give unconditional offers to students who haven't sat their exams yet like NTU, Brighton, Derby and BCU (you shouldn't apply for that reason though obviously)

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending