Ali-liyyah
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey guys! Hope you are well. Can anyone give me a list of topics + subtopics for AQA A level Psychology? Any topics that overlap? I'm trying to be effective with my revision and with the evaluations, and I want to make revision tables for each topic. Also, if there are topics that have similar evaluations can you guys let me know pls? If there are any overlaps you guys can let me know about, (and easy research method evaluations I can apply to most topics) that would be SO helpful. Pls respond ASAP, as I have a big assessment next week, and I'm REALLY STRESSED OUT! Pls help me guys! Thanks in advance x
unicorn12389
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You can find all topics on the specification if you just google a Alevel aqa psychology spec. And always just have 3 points of strengths and weaknesses for evaluation. I suggest using a peel paragraph format. For research studies you can use the framework graves for evaluation which includes generalisability, reliability, Applicable, validity, ethics, subjective\objective
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (62)
22.22%
Excited but a bit nervous (126)
45.16%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.9%
I'm really nervous (55)
19.71%

Watched Threads