2021 Applied Software Engineering - Accommodation / Uni building questions

Watch
Pres100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey! I'm looking to start my degree at Cardiff next September studying the Applied Software Engineering course. Apparently this is based in Newport. Could any past or current students let me know whether its normal for people to still live within Cardiff city centre, commuting to the Newport classrooms when required? And if that's the case then do you have any accommodation recommendations? I guess it wouldn't matter what buildings I'm close to since I would be getting the train anyway, so near a Train station would be good. I intend to take my studies seriously of course but don't want to be somewhere that's overly quiet nightlife wise. Also is there any sort of main university building that I would be attending frequently? Or just the course building that's in Newport? Thankss
notstar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im also thinking about doing this course but kind of put off by some of the student ratings? would appreciate some info/advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (26)
28.26%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
9.78%
No I am happy with my choice (51)
55.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.52%

Watched Threads