Compare and contrast approaches of the causes of anxiety disorders

Watch this thread
marieee_99
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I have a seen exam question “compare and contrast two approaches to understanding the aetiology of anxiety disorders”. I was planning on using biological and cognitive approach, however I’m unsure of the best way to structure it, as the approaches are quite different to each other.
Do I structure it one approach at a time and state the similarities and differences at the end separately, or do it throughout?
Could anyone help me?
Thanks so much!
Last edited by marieee_99; 1 year ago
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
You could do either structure, although structures that weave the argument throughout are more likely to earn higher marks if done correctly.
marieee_99
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
You could do either structure, although structures that weave the argument throughout are more likely to earn higher marks if done correctly.
Thanks for your reply!
When weaving the arguments, the main difference is nature vs nurture, but I don't know whether it is correct to write about things such as reductionist, deterministic, scientific etc do you know if these would be relevant to answering the question?
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads