Access to Leeds

Watch this thread
harvey.kittle
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have recently had my UCAS track updated, I have been given an offer from Leeds to study law - I have applied for the access to Leeds scheme and been accepted - reducing my grade requirements from A A A, to A B B. Dose anyone have any insight if they would accept me with A A C because it is the same number of UCAS tariff points as A B B?
Tashax2
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by harvey.kittle)
I have recently had my UCAS track updated, I have been given an offer from Leeds to study law - I have applied for the access to Leeds scheme and been accepted - reducing my grade requirements from A A A, to A B B. Dose anyone have any insight if they would accept me with A A C because it is the same number of UCAS tariff points as A B B?
Maybe if they have leniency 🤷*♀️ probably but we never know I also applied to Leeds and did access to Leeds I’ve gotten confirmation that I’m eligible but not recieved an offer , when did you receive an offer ? When did you submit your A2L? When did you get an updated reduced offer ?
harvey.kittle
Rep:
I received both my standard conditional offer and updated reduced offer today, and I submitted my A2L in early December. Which course have you applied for?
Last edited by harvey.kittle; 1 year ago
Tashax2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I received both my standard conditional offer and updated reduced offer today, and I submitted my A2L in early December. Which course have you applied for?
Business and marketing wbu? I submitted my ucas application on the 2nd and sent off A2L on the 1st and got confirmation of eligibility on the 14th. When did you send your ucas off ?
harvey.kittle
Rep:
Im wanting to study law. I submitted my UCAS in mid November and the A2L in early December, my eligibility was confirmed around a week later.
Tashax2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Im wanting to study law. I submitted my UCAS in mid November and the A2L in early December, my eligibility was confirmed around a week later.
Well done
Alipricexo
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
I was just wondering if you had to accept your offer from Leeds for UCAS track to update. As i have received my offer from Leeds and have been confirmed eligible for A2L. However my UCAS hasn't updated yet.
harvey.kittle
Rep:
Yep you’ll have to accept your offer then you should be good
Gooner27
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Don’t worry about delays.
Son applied for A2L a month after receiving a conditional offer of AAA (November). He received A2L eligibility email within 2 weeks, and the offer on ABB with A2L came 6 weeks later via UCAS tracking update.
harvey.kittle
Rep:
Regards to the modules required, after selecting Leeds as my firm choice do I find out how I complete them?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
For the access to Leeds why this university do you only talk about the university reputation/ course etc only ? Any tips ?
Tashax2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
For the access to Leeds why this university do you only talk about the university reputation/ course etc only ? Any tips ?
I spoke about the modules they had that other unis had , links to companies , career centre support
Awai5
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
As the a2l scheme lowers the requirements from aaa to abb however my predicted grades are abc, do i still have a good chance of being accepted???
Last edited by Awai5; 1 year ago
Bobchain97
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
May i ask what your predicted are because i meet the contextual grade but not the standard offer
harvey.kittle
Rep:
My predicted were the grade requirements for the original course without A2L (but I did get them bumped up), it’s worth a try - if you word your application right and explain your circumstances you’ll most likely be applicable if you tick the boxes required.
harvey.kittle
Rep:
My predicted’s met the contextual offer too (ABB), but I got them bumped up to meet the offer without AL2 just to be safe. You should be accepted with the contextual offer I think?
Bobchain97
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
My predicted’s met the contextual offer too (ABB), but I got them bumped up to meet the offer without AL2 just to be safe. You should be accepted with the contextual offer I think?
I will contact the university to find out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.58%
The paper was reasonable (194)
48.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.13%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.55%

Watched Threads