Turn on thread page Beta

Tard Blog watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tard-blog.com/riti1.html

This website is actually really funny. I'd recommend reading every single one. It's even made me consider a career as a special needs teacher since it sounds like so much fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)

This website is actually really funny. I'd recommend reading every single one. It's even made me consider a career as a special needs teacher since it sounds like so much fun.
    lol - my dad is a special needs teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)

Yay :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    Ooooo so is my mum~!~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    Ooooo so is my mum~!~
    ooooooooooooooooh :cool:
    well my dad doesn't really TEACH them much anymore coz he's deputy head

ReputationRep:
    Quite funny but I could never be a special needs teacher. :eek:
    I would probably be the one who ended up killing the kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    So is mine actually, he works in a Privite Dyslexia school.

ReputationRep:

O man...I feel really sorry for the kid. I was watching this programme on social services and they had this new born baby who was screaming it's head off because it was going through withdrawl from heroin, as her mother was a heroin addict

ReputationRep:
    LOL

I feel sorry for that woman actually. Like, *really* sorry for her! I could no way on this earth be a special needs teacher. I dont like normal kids as it is never mind them being mentally disturbed or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skippety Skip)
    LOL

I feel sorry for that woman actually. Like, *really* sorry for her! I could no way on this earth be a special needs teacher. I dont like normal kids as it is never mind them being mentally disturbed or something.
    Ah but she has alot of fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skippety Skip)
    LOL

those stories weren't very bad compared to what my dad's told me heh.

ReputationRep:
    TK, tell us your dad's stories.

ReputationRep:
    TK, tell us your dad's stories.
    ok i'll just tell you one funny one

it was like a group of yr 4 kids i think and a policeman or something came into to talk to them and some girl shouted out 'who the ****' are you?' heh

was much better the wway my dad told it, but i can't remember the details... sorry - maybe he should write a book :p:

ReputationRep:
    At my Dad's old school (a severe autism unit) there was this boy that would never deficate (I think he went 4 weeks without doing so and needed surgery to remove the faeces). There was also a boy who always turn the lights on and off 6 times before he went into the classroom and another teacher tried to stop him, he hit her in the nose and broke it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.