BTEC level 3 national extended certificate engineering

Watch this thread
Shikhar02
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I do a BTEC level 3 national extended certificate course . We have a course work which is worth 17% of the course . If I have failed . Does that mean I failed the overall qualification
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
You need to pass all units. For coursework if you fail you can be given a resubmission opportunity if you met the deadline and if your tutor thinks you could pass without any further guidance. The exams also have a Near Pass grade which is 50% of the pass mark and you need to get at least that. If you fail the exam you can resit.
ehyy4324
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
are you all doing the exam in janairy
Shikhar02
Rep:
(Original post by bamtutor)
You need to pass all units. For coursework if you fail you can be given a resubmission opportunity if you met the deadline and if your tutor thinks you could pass without any further guidance. The exams also have a Near Pass grade which is 50% of the pass mark and you need to get at least that. If you fail the exam you can resit.
The deadline is
Shikhar02
Rep:
(Original post by Shikhar02)
The deadline is
The deadline is in may but my teacher send the course work in December can I still resend it
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shikhar02)
The deadline is in may but my teacher send the course work in December can I still resend it
No, the deadline was the date the original assignment was due to be handed in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (58)
65.91%
No (23)
26.14%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.95%

Watched Threads