The Student Room Group

The Bible is an amazing manga.

Chapters 1-5 were written by this guy named Moses but for some reason the author changed around. Abram is definitely my favorite character although for some reason they retconned his name to be Abraham, and in some regional publications his name is Ibrahim. The best ship is Abram x Sarah. Also, they totally nailed the new testament chapter, with some great character development. I never expected Judas' betrayal either.
Eh, I think things got a bit too crazy around the last chapter.
Yes I agree!! And I wasn't expecting Judas's betrayal either!! But to be honest that whole "Last Supper" segment was extremely good in my opinion, it really put me on edge when the character Jesus said that one of his disciples we're going to betray him because I had NO idea any of them would ever do that!! However back at the beginning of the manga the author decided to flood the whole earth which I was confused as to why he did that so early into the book.. maybe there'll be a panel at some convention and I'll get to ask him about the reasoning behind that ):
Ahasuerus x Esther is my favourite ship!

New Testament was great but nothing beats the Genesis arc - I don't like fans who say that some of the Old Testament isn't canon :-(
Yeah that's very true ): some people don't.. and my favourite ship is Zechariah x Elizabeth
I've been rereading Genesis this year and the story of Judah's sons in Genesis is harrowing. One guy refuses to impregnate his older brother's widow so God kills him, I can totally imagine his inner monologue if this was put in an anime 😂
Wdym?
Reply 7
Tf are these lot going on about?!

Quick Reply

Latest