The Student Room Group

HKU BDS Non-Jupas Application 2021

Hi guys this might be a bit late but this is the thread for people who are applying to HKU BDS for 2021!

Meet and chat to each other applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What subjects are you studying now?
What are your stats?
How did your interview go?
What courses did you apply for other than BDS?

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I am studying A levels Biology Chemistry Maths and Further Maths. I haven’t yet had my interview. I am doing it next week. May I know if it is a group interview or an individual interview? Other than HKU BDS, I also applied to Bpharm, Qfin and actuarial science. But BDS is definitely my first choice.
Original post by Lam234567
Hi. I am studying A levels Biology Chemistry Maths and Further Maths. I haven’t yet had my interview. I am doing it next week. May I know if it is a group interview or an individual interview? Other than HKU BDS, I also applied to Bpharm, Qfin and actuarial science. But BDS is definitely my

Hi, is yr interview a general interview or the specific BDS interview? Also, r u a local?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, is yr interview a general interview or the specific BDS interview? Also, r u a local?

I didn’t receive any general interview invitation. I did my bpharm interview before Christmas and I am going to do BDS interview next week. I am a local

I didn’t receive any general interview invitation. I did my bpharm interview before Christmas and I am going to do BDS interview next week. I am a local

May I know when it is?
May I know when it is?

Do you mean the dentistry interview?
Do you mean the dentistry interview?

Yes that is what i meant
Reply 7
Hi. I am studying A levels Biology Chemistry Maths and Further Maths. I haven’t yet had my interview. I am doing it next week. May I know if it is a group interview or an individual interview? Other than HKU BDS, I also applied to Bpharm, Qfin and actuarial science. But BDS is definitely my first choice.

Yes that is what i meant

Hi, May I ask when you received invitation for BDS interview?
Original post by jia0818
Hi, May I ask when you received invitation for BDS interview?

Did you get one and are you a local?
Reply 9
Did you get one and are you a local?

I didnt; I am a local
Reply 10
Did BDS sent invitations?
Original post by jia0818
I didnt; I am a local

I see. Thanks!
Original post by jia0818
Did BDS sent invitations?

I believe they did. May I know your stats?
Reply 13
I believe they did. May I know your stats?

It just shows under consideration
Original post by jia0818
It just shows under consideration

I mean stats as in predicted grades used to apply for BDS
Anyone of u using non-JUPAS application and receive invitation for general admission interview ?
Original post by Polly_PP
Anyone of u using non-JUPAS application and receive invitation for general admission interview ?

Not for me. Did u receive and interview for BDS?
hi guys so I did my bds interview last week and I didn't receive an invitation for general admission interview.
@Cheekywing, are u apply BDS in early round ?
When do we receive interview invitation if apply main round and if applicant to be invited provided that their PG Must meet the entry requirements of BDS ?

Quick Reply

Latest