IAL Spanish January 2021

Watch this thread
Josephine2345
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone else sitting this exam? (Edexcel IAL)
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Josephine2345
Rep:
I’ve had a look but I guess there aren’t many people on the same boat as me 😅
jamesgonz
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, whe

(Original post by Josephine2345)
Anyone else sitting this exam? (Edexcel IAL)
Hi, did u sit Unit 2 paper this january? I need that paper please contact me ASAP. Thank you in advance.
Josephine2345
Rep:
Hi no I didn’t and even if I did I wouldn’t have the paper x you can search up past papers on their official website though
jamesgonz
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Josephine2345)
Hi no I didn’t and even if I did I wouldn’t have the paper x you can search up past papers on their official website though
Please if you find it or have a script send it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (139)
29.26%
It went fairly well (228)
48%
It didn't go too well (69)
14.53%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.21%

Watched Threads