The Student Room Group

Don't stress over your personal statement!

Don’t feel left in the dark about your personal statement. We have a great feedback service to check over your submission which is available to students thinking about applying to Leeds Trinity :rofl3:

Check out our personal statement information here

If you miss the official 29 January UCAS deadline, you can still apply to Leeds Trinity University for courses starting in September 2021.

We’re aware that this has been a difficult year for students and we feel that our applicants should not be disadvantaged by this. Therefore, we’ll guarantee to give equal consideration to every application made via UCAS to Leeds Trinity University before midnight on Friday 15 February.

This will give you an extra opportunity to submit your application during this exceptional time. If you’re applying to any other universities, please contact them directly to confirm their deadline for accepting applications.

Find more info on how to apply here
I found my personal statement really easy. Got 4 unconditional offers (and no it wasn’t grades alone, I didn’t much higher than the entry requirements)
Original post by Leeds Trinity University
Don’t feel left in the dark about your personal statement. We have a great feedback service to check over your submission which is available to students thinking about applying to Leeds Trinity :rofl3:

Check out our personal statement information here

If you miss the official 29 January UCAS deadline, you can still apply to Leeds Trinity University for courses starting in September 2021.

We’re aware that this has been a difficult year for students and we feel that our applicants should not be disadvantaged by this. Therefore, we’ll guarantee to give equal consideration to every application made via UCAS to Leeds Trinity University before midnight on Friday 15 February.

This will give you an extra opportunity to submit your application during this exceptional time. If you’re applying to any other universities, please contact them directly to confirm their deadline for accepting applications.

Find more info on how to apply here

Has Leeds trinity ever rejected an application based on the PS?
Quite.

These 'Student Rep' posts are getting a bit desperate.
Anything to get their name heard.
Original post by PQ
Has Leeds trinity ever rejected an application based on the PS?

Hi @PQ

Sorry for the long reply, we've been trying to find out the best answer for you! Not on the personal statement alone, no - If a personal statement was weak but the application was otherwise ok, we'd normally give them a chance to send something else if we felt it was necessary :smile:

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions regarding an application you can get in contact with out admissions team at [email protected] or call 0113 283 7123

Best of luck with your applications!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending