The Student Room Group

Physics and maths tutor not working :(((

Physics and maths tutor isn’t working. I’ve seen some people say they were redirected to other links unrelated to their subject but I’m just being told that the website isn’t real and I could be hacked and my money and personal information could be taken so what do I do? Anyone else have the same problem?
I’ll let them know.

Should be up and running soon.
Original post by mrsreid
Physics and maths tutor isn’t working. I’ve seen some people say they were redirected to other links unrelated to their subject but I’m just being told that the website isn’t real and I could be hacked and my money and personal information could be taken so what do I do? Anyone else have the same problem?

If im being completely honest, PMT got me through Chemistry and Physics Alevel so if they are hackers then i was the regular hackee
but in all seriousness, ive never heard of that? in fact my teachers would always recommend it as an excellent resource and i agree with them!
who did you hear this from?
i tried it 1 minute ago and it is working normally
Hi! It’s when I clicked on a paper and it would show a big notice with a lock sign and the message went along the lines of the certificate of the website has expired it’s trying to mimic pmt.physicsandmathstutor.com even though that is the website I was already on so I was confused and scared 😂
Also why are the practice paper suddenly password protected I usually do the practice papers and it’s never done that before?
Original post by mrsreid
Hi! It’s when I clicked on a paper and it would show a big notice with a lock sign and the message went along the lines of the certificate of the website has expired it’s trying to mimic pmt.physicsandmathstutor.com even though that is the website I was already on so I was confused and scared 😂
Also why are the practice paper suddenly password protected I usually do the practice papers and it’s never done that before?

Wait.

It should come up and running soon.
ooh it is now, thank you :smile:
Im having the same problem, it says the website isn't returning the right certificate of authenticity or it redirects me to a scam website. But this doesn't happen for big name websites like Wikipedia, Apple or Youtube. I should also note it sometimes lets me through and other times lets me go through a few links until I'm at the practice paper I want then redirects me.
P.S. PMT is great website but recently it has be been erratically doing the above.

Quick Reply

Latest