The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Do you think I can get get an offer from UCL with A, A, C, D*

What are the chances I get an offer from UCL with my grades, I’ve applied for BEng Civil Engineering

GCSE grades: 1A*, 6As, 4Bs (A* in maths, AB in science, double award)

A level grades (so far)
AS Maths: A
A2 Maths:A (so I already have an A level in maths, A)
Physics: C
Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Certificate (Engineering): D*

I’m currently doing AS and A2 Further Maths, A2 Physics and BTEC Engineering in my second year, and because I’m from Wales and we’re in the pandemic exams have been cancelled, and we are being given internal and external assessments.

My AS Physics grade isn’t the best, but I think my predicted grades are either: AAAD* or AABD*

Any help ? I really want to go here to study
(edited 3 years ago)
What are the entry requirements?
I can’t imagine that you wouldn’t get an offer as your grades are basically the maximum
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Those are pretty good grades
Original post by aabastillas
What are the chances I get an offer from UCL with my grades, I’ve applied for BEng Civil Engineering

GCSE grades: 1A*, 6As, 4Bs (A* in maths, AB in science, double award)

A level grades (so far)
AS Maths: A
A2 Maths:A (so I already have an A level in maths, A)
Physics: C
Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Certificate (Engineering): D*

I’m currently doing AS and A2 Further Maths, A2 Physics and BTEC Engineering in my second year, and because I’m from Wales and we’re in the pandemic exams have been cancelled, and we are being given internal and external assessments.

My AS Physics grade isn’t the best, but I think my predicted grades are either: AAAD* or AABD*

Any help ? I really want to go here to study

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think UCL asks for at least A*AA for its engineering courses, so you are more likely to be successful if maybe you could push either maths or physics to an A*. That being said, you should apply to an aspirational uni, and if you really wanna go there I think you should apply and see what happens since you have good alevels and gcses.
Reply 4
Yeah, I heard that too. UCL usually gives offers to those who have grades A*AA-AAA and contextual offers being AAB, I’m hoping that they take the current pandemic into consideration when it comes to the application process.It also says that for GCES, that the entry requirements were grade A or 7 in mathematics, as well as science (however I did double award)I guess we’ll just have to wait and see :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending