The Student Room Group

Stephenson Harwood's solicitor apprenticeship programme.

hey
did anyone else apply? i received my rejection today

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mimso1212
hey
did anyone else apply? i received my rejection today

Heyy,
Sorry to hear that. I still haven’t heard back though, I’m acc shook.
Hi, sorry to hear that, do not let it defeat you I had an interview with them yesterday
Reply 3
Original post by fantasticandre44
Hi, sorry to hear that, do not let it defeat you I had an interview with them yesterday

Thank you so much! congrats on your interview, i hope it went great :smile:
Original post by mimso1212
Thank you so much! congrats on your interview, i hope it went great :smile:

awh thank you! have you applied to any other firms xx
Reply 5
Hiiiii... New here. I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection. Don't worry, I'm sure there are better opportunities out there for you that you truly deserve
Reply 6
Original post by fantasticandre44

Hiiii... well done!! how did it go?? What were the questions like? Were they hard? Did they ask about scenarios??
Original post by mohai16
Hiiii... well done!! how did it go?? What were the questions like? Were they hard? Did they ask about scenarios??

have u had ur interview now? and what other firms did u apply to
Reply 8
Hey guys!! Has anyone got a response from the interview?
I haven’t heard back since applying.
Original post by Dw221
Hey guys!! Has anyone got a response from the interview?

hey no havent heard back think we will next week
Has anyone heard back as a response from the interview yet?? They said they would let us know from Monday.
Reply 12
Original post by LawStudent432
Has anyone heard back as a response from the interview yet?? They said they would let us know from Monday.

Nope, I’m so nervous because I don’t think it went great.
Original post by Dw221
Nope, I’m so nervous because I don’t think it went great.

Omg same! It surprised me that it actually took a whole hour. It was super intense. Fingers crossed for us both. Hopefully they tell everyone by the end of the week
Reply 14
Omg same! It surprised me that it actually took a whole hour. It was super intense. Fingers crossed for us both. Hopefully they tell everyone by the end of the week

Yeahh hopefully we get a response tomorrow because I remember her saying that the assessment centre is in the half term and half term starts next week.
Reply 15
Which other firms have you lot applied to and did you get a response?
Original post by Dw221
Which other firms have you lot applied to and did you get a response?

Dentons, Evershed Sutherland, CMS and Kennedys. And I will apply for Mayer Brown.
Dentons, Evershed Sutherland, CMS and Kennedys. And I will apply for Mayer Brown.

They are taking so long to get back!! I keep my email haha
same i have applied to all of them and have not heard back from any #sadtimes #:smile:
Reply 19
I heard from Dentons in December but got rejected because of the Watson Glaser test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending