AgnesWlazlo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys,
I am interested if any of you are going to attend scholarship interview this year (2021). I am particularly interested to find out about the structure of the interview at Lincolns Inn but any other experiences are also welcome.
Thanks
_fxrhana
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you have an interview coming up? I have one very soon and am absolutely bricking it lol.
AgnesWlazlo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by _fxrhana)
Do you have an interview coming up? I have one very soon and am absolutely bricking it lol.
Yes I do and on the 1 of February so pretty soon. Is yours with Lincoln’s too?
_fxrhana
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AgnesWlazlo)
Yes I do and on the 1 of February so pretty soon. Is yours with Lincoln’s too?
Ooo same got mine 1st feb too with lincons inn! Goodluck! How’s the prep going?
AgnesWlazlo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m trying to gather as much info as possible. Not sure if that’s going to help. Stress level is going to be high, it’s an experience though. All the best and good luck to you too!
_fxrhana
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m trying to gather as much info as possible. Not sure if that’s going to help. Stress level is going to be high, it’s an experience though. All the best and good luck to you too!
Thanks, hit me up if you wanna go over some things before our interviews
judge_john_deed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi guys,
I am interested if any of you are going to attend scholarship interview this year (2021). I am particularly interested to find out about the structure of the interview at Lincolns Inn but any other experiences are also welcome.
Thanks
Hi, I got a scholarship from Lincoln's last year. The structure varies - I have several friends who interviewed and we all had slightly different things. For me, I was asked first about practice area and then I was asked a couple of competency questions. Then we went onto my presentation, with a couple of follow up questions, and that was it (it goes very quickly!) one friend was asked about something in the news, another friend was asked almost all about motivation for the Bar, why they wanted to do it etc. Be sure to know your presentation inside out as this is where you can really shine. Best of luck!
AgnesWlazlo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by judge_john_deed)
Hi, I got a scholarship from Lincoln's last year. The structure varies - I have several friends who interviewed and we all had slightly different things. For me, I was asked first about practice area and then I was asked a couple of competency questions. Then we went onto my presentation, with a couple of follow up questions, and that was it (it goes very quickly!) one friend was asked about something in the news, another friend was asked almost all about motivation for the Bar, why they wanted to do it etc. Be sure to know your presentation inside out as this is where you can really shine. Best of luck!
Hi, I appreciate your reply and it's great to hear that you were successful!
Thank you. All the best!
lawstudent1998!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone know when we're likely to hear the outcome of the Lincoln's Inn interviews?
DOTEOT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I called the Inn (couldn't handle day after day of nerves!) and they said that we should know by March. Wasn't clear whether this was by the beginning of March or the end but hopefully the former. How do you think your interview went?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (211)
51.46%
No (199)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise