The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Global Health 2021 Applicants

Hi! I can't seem to find a thread for this so thought i'd make one. Just looking for other people who have applied for the BSc global health course??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by goelvasu
Hi! I can't seem to find a thread for this so thought i'd make one. Just looking for other people who have applied for the BSc global health course??

Finally! I've been waiting for someone else who applied to the same course as me, although this is my backup.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hiiii, what other courses have you applied to??I applied for 2 different fields, global health and environmental science.
Reply 3
Hiiii, what other courses have you applied to??I applied for 2 different fields, global health and environmental science.

I applied to Kings, Cardiff and Manchester for Dentistry and Kings for Global Health (huge jump from fields i know...)
Hi! I just got an unconditional offer for this course. I'm still waiting to hear back from UCL though (I applied for their Population Health Bsc).
Reply 5
Hi! Congratulations!! I’ve applied for the population health course too. What other courses did you apply for? And i haven’t heard back from either yet, i only applied last week.
Hi! Congratulations!! I’ve applied for the population health course too. What other courses did you apply for? And i haven’t heard back from either yet, i only applied last week.

Hey :smile: thanks! ah cool, hopefully you'll hear back soon.
I also applied for Health and Human Sciences at Durham but I haven't heard back yet (I think I will most likely choose kcl or ucl though). I only used up 3 of my choices.
Has anyone else heard back from them?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone else heard back from them?

nope
Reply 9
nope
Hi I just got an offer from kings to do global health and social medicine with study abroad. Can’t wait!
Reply 11
Hi, Congratulations omg!!! When did you apply??
Original post by aimee.burrus
Hi I just got an offer from kings to do global health and social medicine with study abroad. Can’t wait!

can i know your stats?

me applied to global health and social medicine, has anyone got an offer yet?
Original post by AsKim
me applied to global health and social medicine, has anyone got an offer yet?

Just got one!
Original post by kiaaurlp
Just got one!

Original post by aimee.burrus

Hi both, congratulations!! How long did they take to make you an offer?
Original post by chibibotto

Hi, I applied at the start of January and got an offer on the 20th. Have you applied? :smile:
Original post by chibibotto

Hi, thanks! I applied on 11/01/21 and heard back on 25/01/21, so two weeks x
Reply 18
I applied to the Global Health & Social Medicine BA on the 18th of Jan and got my offer two nights ago (:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 19
Congrats on the ones who got offers. This may sound like a stupid question here. I am a parent from US. My kid got an offer for Global Health and Social Medicine BSc. What's the different between the BA and BSc. And when I read through the thread, someone got an offer for the program + study abroad. Do you have to make a choice for the extension study abroad when you sent application?

Quick Reply

Latest