goelvasu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I can't seem to find a thread for this so thought i'd make one. Just looking for other people who have applied for the BSc global health course??
nadzzad
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by goelvasu)
Hi! I can't seem to find a thread for this so thought i'd make one. Just looking for other people who have applied for the BSc global health course??
Finally! I've been waiting for someone else who applied to the same course as me, although this is my backup.
goelvasu
Rep:
?
Hiiii, what other courses have you applied to??I applied for 2 different fields, global health and environmental science.
nadzzad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiiii, what other courses have you applied to??I applied for 2 different fields, global health and environmental science.
I applied to Kings, Cardiff and Manchester for Dentistry and Kings for Global Health (huge jump from fields i know...)
505claudia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I just got an unconditional offer for this course. I'm still waiting to hear back from UCL though (I applied for their Population Health Bsc).
goelvasu
Rep:
?
Hi! Congratulations!! I’ve applied for the population health course too. What other courses did you apply for? And i haven’t heard back from either yet, i only applied last week.
505claudia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Congratulations!! I’ve applied for the population health course too. What other courses did you apply for? And i haven’t heard back from either yet, i only applied last week.
Hey thanks! ah cool, hopefully you'll hear back soon.
I also applied for Health and Human Sciences at Durham but I haven't heard back yet (I think I will most likely choose kcl or ucl though). I only used up 3 of my choices.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone else heard back from them?
nadzzad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anyone else heard back from them?
nope
goelvasu
Rep:
?
nope
aimee.burrus
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I just got an offer from kings to do global health and social medicine with study abroad. Can’t wait!
goelvasu
Rep:
?
Hi, Congratulations omg!!! When did you apply??
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aimee.burrus)
Hi I just got an offer from kings to do global health and social medicine with study abroad. Can’t wait!
can i know your stats?
AsKim
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
me applied to global health and social medicine, has anyone got an offer yet?
kiaaurlp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AsKim)
me applied to global health and social medicine, has anyone got an offer yet?
Just got one!
chibibotto
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kiaaurlp)
Just got one!
(Original post by aimee.burrus)
Hi both, congratulations!! How long did they take to make you an offer?
aimee.burrus
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chibibotto)
Hi, I applied at the start of January and got an offer on the 20th. Have you applied?
kiaaurlp
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chibibotto)
Hi, thanks! I applied on 11/01/21 and heard back on 25/01/21, so two weeks x
beck-m
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied to the Global Health & Social Medicine BA on the 18th of Jan and got my offer two nights ago (:
Last edited by beck-m; 3 weeks ago
OhioGR
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Congrats on the ones who got offers. This may sound like a stupid question here. I am a parent from US. My kid got an offer for Global Health and Social Medicine BSc. What's the different between the BA and BSc. And when I read through the thread, someone got an offer for the program + study abroad. Do you have to make a choice for the extension study abroad when you sent application?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (595)
49.17%
No (615)
50.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed