tese2021
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
My school has chosen the following topics for our paper 3: Topic 10 (Nationalism and independence in India (1919–1964)), Topic 14 (The People’s Republic of China (1949–2005)) and Topic 15 ( Cold War conflicts in Asia). What are some useful resources (textbooks, websites, journal articles, etc.) for the exams? Does anyone have notes on these topics that they are willing to share? I am having trouble finding relevant information for these topics. I have found a textbook for Topic 14 (The People’s Republic of China (1949–2005)) and a textbook that briefly addresses some of the sections in Topic 15 (The Cold War: Superpower Tensions and Rivalries Course Companion) but both are very limited and lack detail. Also, what are the types of questions that I can expect on the exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.62%
Okay (86)
29.55%
A bit lacking (105)
36.08%
Not good at all (72)
24.74%

Watched Threads