The Student Room Group

Report or Essay

So i am completing my EPQ on the influence of the Pankhurst family on the reformation of women's rights. I am writing it an essay kind of way beginning with ' how did .... influence rights' and was initially told an academic essay was an artefact. so i'd only have to write 2000-3000 words. Yet, now i have been told that this is the same as the main report so now i have to write the 4000-5000 word. i was just wondering if any of you would be able to help with structure of this, with having never written a report before, i do not have a clue. TIA
Original post by luciebudge
So i am completing my EPQ on the influence of the Pankhurst family on the reformation of women's rights. I am writing it an essay kind of way beginning with ' how did .... influence rights' and was initially told an academic essay was an artefact. so i'd only have to write 2000-3000 words. Yet, now i have been told that this is the same as the main report so now i have to write the 4000-5000 word. i was just wondering if any of you would be able to help with structure of this, with having never written a report before, i do not have a clue. TIA

Hi! I got an A in my EPQ essay and I have my actual essay as well if you would like to see that to look at the structure . If you do, send me your email and I can email it to you :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Leahmae48
Hi! I got an A in my EPQ essay and I have my actual essay as well if you would like to see that to look at the structure . If you do, send me your email and I can email it to you :smile:

Hi,

I’d really like to see the structure please as my essay is due on the 8th on february and I haven’t even started, I have no clue how to write it. I’m also behind on note taking from my sources😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending