Rock/Alternative/Indie music lovers, what’s your favourite band/artist?

Watch this thread
setarexhx
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Mine are:
Tame Impala (although didn’t enjoy his latest album)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Cocteau Twins
The Cure
Fleetwood Mac
The Kooks
Phoebe Bridgers
MGMT
Beabadoobee
DoNotMove
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by setarexhx)
Mine are:
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Cocteau Twins
The Cure
Fleetwood Mac
The Kooks
Phoebe Bridgers
MGMT
Beabadoobee
Elbow and Everything Everything. Don't really know if that counts.
TJ1997
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oasis

also love Pulp, Queen, The Killers, Blossoms, Neon Trees, Beatles, Radiohead, Republica, David Bowie, Arctic Monkeys and The 1975
Last edited by TJ1997; 1 year ago
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
guns n roses
arctic monkeys
mgmt
slipknot
radiohead
motionless in white (wouldn't really class that as rock tho tbf)
oasis
lana del rey
girl in red
metallica
led zeppelin
ac/dc
sex pistols
green day
iron maiden
foo fighters
and much much much more (:
Last edited by khadijaaaxxxx; 1 year ago
lila1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I like the rolling stones, guns and roses, rhcp, muse, led zepplin, the doors, u2 and a billion others lol
ry7xsfa
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Ghost, Rise Against, Green Day, MCR, Alestorm, Foo Fighters, “Weird Al” Yankovic
username5537378
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Catfish and the Bottlemen.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It's too hard to pick

wildhearts are always up there
cruel knives
those damn crows
motorhead
the damned
frank carter

loads more, I literally have a few thousand CDs
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Poets of the Fall, the Rasmus, Ooomph, Eisbrecher, Megaherz
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Joleee
Report 1 year ago
Our Lady Peace
The Tragically Hip
Theory of a Deadman
Tea Party
Bon Jovi
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by setarexhx)
Mine are:
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Cocteau Twins
The Cure
Fleetwood Mac
The Kooks
Phoebe Bridgers
MGMT
Beabadoobee
I'd forgot about the kooks.
I loved some of their original songs years ago. Haven't heard their recent stuff though.
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by black tea)
Poets of the Fall, the Rasmus, Ooomph, Eisbrecher, Megaherz
Is the rasmus still around?
I loved the song in the shadows when that came out. Im sure I liked the odd other song when their album came out. Haven't heard anything since though.
Kurzzz
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
arctic monkeys
the neigbouthood
the strokes
cage the elephant
the kooks
TheyCallMe1
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Black metal.
TheyCallMe1
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Heavy metal
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Is the rasmus still around?
I loved the song in the shadows when that came out. Im sure I liked the odd other song when their album came out. Haven't heard anything since though.
They are. I listen to their old stuff.
pepsicola11
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
slowdive, mbv, Jeff Buckley, smashing pumpkins, Radiohead, nirvana, the 1975, arctic monkeys, Lana del Rey, the smiths, mazzy star, pixies, pavement, modern lovers, joy division, sticky fingers and 2943298x more
Adam John20
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The 1975, arctic monkeys, Lana del Rey, Metalica, Abbath, King Diamond, Qurothon, Darkthrone, Marilyn Manson
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Neon Trees, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Greenday, The 1975, Fall Out Boy, Bon Jovi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads