The Student Room Group

Please reply ASAP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by black tea
there is literally nothing to panic about

Its just my future is on the line
Original post by Anonymous
Its just my future is on the line

it isn't. you are catastrophising (or trolling)
it isn't. you are catastrophising (or trolling)

Can't believe you can actually sit and put that im trolling because im legitimatelykind of panicking rightnow and its no joke. Im not catastrophising either, I have explained reasons why not being able to drive can be hard, like right now its affecting and its the same with others. Just because you are fine without being able to drive doesn't mean everyone is like I need to be able to do this soon.
Can't believe you can actually sit and put that im trolling because im legitimatelykind of panicking rightnow and its no joke. Im not catastrophising either, I have explained reasons why not being able to drive can be hard, like right now its affecting and its the same with others. Just because you are fine without being able to drive doesn't mean everyone is like I need to be able to do this soon.

We are in lockdown, where do you need to drive?
im never gonna drive im sorry I'd be too scared of running someone over
We are in lockdown, where do you need to drive?

Obviously I mean long term
Original post by nikkiblonsky
im never gonna drive im sorry I'd be too scared of running someone over

Ok
Obviously I mean long term

in the long term, there is absolutely no reason why you can't learn to drive. like I said, stop catastrophising.
in the long term, there is absolutely no reason why you can't learn to drive. like I said, stop catastrophising.

Yes but I sometimes get negative thoughts that I won't make it
Everyone’s in the same boat, you’re not being penalised any more than everyone else is so calm down and grow up

Quick Reply

Latest