The Student Room Group

Do you feel this too?

I’m a female and I don’t know why sometimes I just really want a hug from a boy? Like it just feels different does it not?
More protective and more comforting
Almost 20 so is it weird I think this....
It is not weird at all, i feel like that too. Sometimes, i look really forward to saying bye to my male friends/cousins who i don't see otften, because that is a guaranteed hug right there. But hugging my dad also works. It is not a romantical thing for me, obviously. It is just about the comfort
Reply 2
are u supposed to prefer a hug from a girl? you don't need anyone's approval for your own feelings. what's weird is a 20 year old can't stand up for their own opinions and feelings.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It is not weird at all, i feel like that too. Sometimes, i look really forward to saying bye to my male friends/cousins who i don't see otften, because that is a guaranteed hug right there. But hugging my dad also works. It is not a romantical thing for me, obviously. It is just about the comfort

I’m glad to know that. It’s just that growing up I hardly had any friends like bullied for no reason at all. It’s weirdly not affected me as much until now I crave the affection and especially hugs. I do hug my sibling but it’s not the same as a boy ygm?
Reply 4
Original post by ajena
are u supposed to prefer a hug from a girl? you don't need anyone's approval for your own feelings. what's weird is a 20 year old can't stand up for their own opinions and feelings.

So is it weird that I think this? I have one guy friend who’s like a brother to me and obviously I can’t meet anyone because of lockdown unfortunately. I am craving skinship all of a sudden as I am getting older
Reply 5
So is it weird that I think this? I have one guy friend who’s like a brother to me and obviously I can’t meet anyone because of lockdown unfortunately. I am craving skinship all of a sudden as I am getting older

no it's not weird it's perfectly normal, but who cares if I or anyone else thinks it's weird. I hope you meet up with a male friend soon
I’m glad to know that. It’s just that growing up I hardly had any friends like bullied for no reason at all. It’s weirdly not affected me as much until now I crave the affection and especially hugs. I do hug my sibling but it’s not the same as a boy ygm?

Lol, exactly the same girl, the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending