The Student Room Group

adding BTEC course in UCAS

Hi, I'm currently on a gap year and am applying for 2021 so I already have my A level and BTEC qualifications and am trying to add these into UCAS. My question is, for my BTEC (creative media production) there's an option to add modules. All the units I did in my course are included on the certificate, do I need to add the details for this? Has anyone here applied on UCAS with BTECS and can give me an answer?
Reply 1
Also what is a "BTEC registration number"
Original post by lol.yolo
Hi, I'm currently on a gap year and am applying for 2021 so I already have my A level and BTEC qualifications and am trying to add these into UCAS. My question is, for my BTEC (creative media production) there's an option to add modules. All the units I did in my course are included on the certificate, do I need to add the details for this? Has anyone here applied on UCAS with BTECS and can give me an answer?

Yes you should add the module results as they’re listed on your certificate

You should have your btec registration number on your results slips or certificate
Reply 4

I've looked on that website now, there are multiple numbers/characters at the bottom of my certificate, how do I know which one it is?
Original post by lol.yolo
I've looked on that website now, there are multiple numbers/characters at the bottom of my certificate, how do I know which one it is?

It’s the 7 digit number/letter string at the bottom of the first page of your certificate
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
It’s the 7 digit number/letter string at the bottom of the first page of your certificate

I think I have identified it thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending