Biology ial urgent question january 2021

Watch
farahsalem04
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hello! I'm doing the IAL unit 4 Biology edexcel exam in 3 days. and i wanted to ask if the new syllabus will have questions from AS topics that we took last year?? because im running out of time for studying and I've barely started doing papers and there are a huge percentage of questions from unit 1 and 2 topics, and i dont have time to revise all of them again. so I'm wondering if that was for the old specification only or for the new as well. will i need to study last year's topics again? if someone could please help me with this I'd be very grateful 😭
MAria12.
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hello! The unit 1 and 2 is “assumed knowledge”. So the short answer is yes, they can ask you anything about the AS topics. My friend did the unit 4 exam last January and she was really mad because she didn’t study the As topics and couldn’t answer some questions.
farahsalem04
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by MAria12.)
Hello! The unit 1 and 2 is “assumed knowledge”. So the short answer is yes, they can ask you anything about the AS topics. My friend did the unit 4 exam last January and she was really mad because she didn’t study the As topics and couldn’t answer some questions.
thank you so much for answering <3 the thing is i asked my teacher about this a lot and he said that was only for the old specification. however, i saw the sample exam for the new specification and there was still a question about last year's topics. thank you though, your answer saved me a lot of marks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads