Gazzz06
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I've been writing my history coursework for weeks now but I'm really struggling. I need to find 3 primary sources and 2 historians interpretations that are relevant to my subject (the conditions of Russian peasants life under the Bolsheviks Lenin and Stalin) but have struggled to find anything. Anyone know of any places online that have sources or interpretations for free because my teacher cannot help and covid is preventing me from accessing books at the library?
mbentley0071
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Gazzz06)
I've been writing my history coursework for weeks now but I'm really struggling. I need to find 3 primary sources and 2 historians interpretations that are relevant to my subject (the conditions of Russian peasants life under the Bolsheviks Lenin and Stalin) but have struggled to find anything. Anyone know of any places online that have sources or interpretations for free because my teacher cannot help and covid is preventing me from accessing books at the library?
For my one I jus tried to search for cartoons around that subject/ looked at transcripts of official meetings about treaties (I am doing end of the Cold War) . For interpretations, I looked on google scholar and looked at historian dissertations etc .
At1512
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
ive done a similar question for mine. there is a few in here: https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/179143...-1905-1941.pdf
Mikos
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Historians:
Try Orlando Figes or Robert Conquest if you want to present the condition of the peasants as bad
If you want to downplay the conditions the peasants were in... perhaps have a look at EH Carr and Eric Hobsbawm?

If you can tell me what exactly your question is and how you're thinking of arguing I can find you a few primary sources?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (17)
34.69%
No (32)
65.31%

Watched Threads