The Student Room Group

how do you get women your age to take you seriously?

25 and look very young for my age so as a result I can't get women to take me seriously as a partner. I am treated like a boy. What can I do about it?

Scroll to see replies

Grow a beard
by taking care of your foot hygiene
Reply 3
Original post by I Like Feet
by taking care of your foot hygiene

what?
Reply 4
Original post by nataliegorenx
Grow a beard

I'd look like one of those kids playing Abraham Lincoln in school plays with the fake adhesive beards. My face just doesn't suit it I'm afraid. I can try stubble perhaps?
Original post by Anonymous
what?

you have to be mindful of your feet, like wash it regularly, keep it exfoliated, moisturised and clean etc. if you want others to take you seriously you gotta keep serious foot hygiene
Reply 6
Original post by I Adore Feet
you have to be mindful of your feet, like wash it regularly, keep it exfoliated, moisturised and clean etc. if you want others to take you seriously you gotta keep serious foot hygiene

What is your obsession with feet lol?
Reply 7

Wanna explain what do you even gain from doing this? like posting on an irrelevant thread about your fetish, what good does it to for you?
Wanna explain what do you even gain from doing this? like posting on an irrelevant thread about your fetish, what good does it to for you?

this is relevant? OP askin how to get women take you seriously and this is my answer... :confused: foot hygiene very important to me
Its the same with me - im a girl. I get told that i look under 16 and im actually 20. When are people going to start treating me like Brittany Spears or Rihanna, and not like JojoSiwa?
this is relevant? OP askin how to get women take you seriously and this is my answer... :confused: foot hygiene very important to me

you aren't a woman so it really is irrelevant what you think even if it made sense (it does not btw)
Its the same with me - im a girl. I get told that i look under 16 and im actually 20. When are people going to start treating me like Brittany Spears or Rihanna, and not like JojoSiwa?

Well guys don't mind younger girls although not like jojo siwa. But lots of guys prefer girls with baby faces I am not sure that's your problem tbh...
I'm non binary I don't identify is male or female... mostly prefer women feet but sometimes like mens too xx

you cant see a person's feet in public (or you can't see mine at least I always wear shoes), you cant know what they look like and that's not my issue so it's quite irrelevant to this thread...
Well guys don't mind younger girls although not like jojo siwa. But lots of guys prefer girls with baby faces I am not sure that's your problem tbh...

I have the face and body of a 15 year old lmao. But you're right, its not necessarily a bad thing.
you cant see a person's feet in public (or you can't see mine at least I always wear shoes), you cant know what they look like and that's not my issue so it's quite irrelevant to this thread...

ok sorry just that to me in order to take seriously foot hygiene is very important to me but I understand if that's not relevant to you xx no worries xxx
I have the face and body of a 15 year old lmao. But you're right, its not necessarily a bad thing.

It's not really I mean yeah 15 is too young lol. I'm 25 and look 16. And I'm a guy. Be grateful you're a girl.
ok sorry just that to me in order to take seriously foot hygiene is very important to me but I understand if that's not relevant to you xx no worries xxx

What youre doing is gross and quite one dimensional. Like even if a girl is ok with your fetish, your obsession will make her run away. Tone it down a little, it's creepy af.
It's not really I mean yeah 15 is too young lol. I'm 25 and look 16. And I'm a guy. Be grateful you're a girl.

Oh no, i'm very grateful. Its just that people dont take you seriously when you look like a baby. Im quite strong-willed and opinionated at times which people are offended by i think. Compared to the girls who look older, have louder voices and are not shy at all. What makes you think you look 16?
Oh no, i'm very grateful. Its just that people dont take you seriously when you look like a baby. Im quite strong-willed and opinionated at times which people are offended by i think. Compared to the girls who look older, have louder voices and are not shy at all. What makes you think you look 16?

Women my age have a hard time believing I'm 25. I've had girls who're 20 think I look too young for them even tho Im far older. They won't say it in those words but they'll say they prefer older guys and when I say I'm 25 they're almost in disbelief? online is worse because you can't hear my voice if youre just looking at pics. I video called with 2 girls and both were ''surprised'' I have a ''man's voice".

I'm 25, what kind of voice would you think I have? they just judge from my face that's all..
What youre doing is gross and quite one dimensional. Like even if a girl is ok with your fetish, your obsession will make her run away. Tone it down a little, it's creepy af.

there's nothing wrong with it if they both like feet in the relationship then should be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending