Alevel business

Watch this thread
Kelly1628
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys
Currently doing Alevel business & in year 2 now.
I was wondering how do you revise for business?

I’m with AQA if it is of relevance!

Should I hand write my notes or type it up to save time????

Thanks in advance
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I find hand writing helps you to remember them which means it is revision as well as condensing but if you type you can use dictate if you want to take less time.

Revise - Study a topic / section e.g -1.1 every week. Make flash cards, quizzes, condense notes , quiz-let , Seneca and just writing out the notes should help.
jasmineh946187
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Tutor 2 u have knowledge and calculation books my school provides them but they’re good for going over everything.

I type all of my notes in class and when I get home, I condense my notes, make flash cards, go on Seneca (my teacher sets every week anyway, but if you go on Seneca and search aqa a level business all the topics come up) same with quizlet, and do practice questions weekly - a mix of big and smaller questions. Doing past papers frequently is also really good practice especially if you struggle with timing - which I do.

Hand writing notes definitely is more beneficial which is why I hand write a condensed version after typing (I just type so I can get everything down quicker as I am a slow writer)
Kelly1628
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Oh okay thanks, do you hand write the condensed notes straight after typing?
jasmineh946187
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I try to do it when I get home as I don’t have any free periods at school, if not on that day then the day after
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (87)
42.65%
They're exactly what I expected (46)
22.55%