Looking for girls in 1st/2nd year of uni/college to share halls accomm with!

Watch
hk1110
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey there!
I'm currently going into 2nd year of my HND in Graphic Design at COGC and booking into halls again. This year I was placed in a flat at Buchanan View with international students of different ages and walks of life to me so naturally didn't gel with them. I'm looking at booking into one of two student halls for 2021/2022: Havannah House or Dobbie's Point (Totally torn between the two so reviews/experiences of either of these would be fab) and would love to do a group booking with up to 4/5 other lasses to really enjoy that Uni experience with instead of totally going off luck! Wishing you all well <3
gellen16
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hk1110)
Hey there!
I'm currently going into 2nd year of my HND in Graphic Design at COGC and booking into halls again. This year I was placed in a flat at Buchanan View with international students of different ages and walks of life to me so naturally didn't gel with them. I'm looking at booking into one of two student halls for 2021/2022: Havannah House or Dobbie's Point (Totally torn between the two so reviews/experiences of either of these would be fab) and would love to do a group booking with up to 4/5 other lasses to really enjoy that Uni experience with instead of totally going off luck! Wishing you all well <3
I have firmed strath for this year and have been looking at Havannah house to stay in!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (164)
44.2%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
11.32%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.36%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (77)
20.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (35)
9.43%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.93%

Watched Threads