Sande##
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Anyone who has had her interview at LSBU for adult nursing 2021.
Please could you tell me how it went and what questions do they ask?
University of South Wales
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Sande##)
Anyone who has had her interview at LSBU for adult nursing 2021.
Please could you tell me how it went and what questions do they ask?
Hi Sande##, first of all congratulations on securing an interview for adult nursing. In our mock interviews we do with students, we would ask the following questions why do you want to be an adult nurse? do you have any relevant work experience and what qualities do you need to be an effective adult nurse? What is the role of the adult nurse? What do you know about the NMC? What are you looking forward to the most about the course etc. Make sure you look over your personal statement too, you will be asked questions on the content. I hope this helps. We are offering free online mock interviews for students, let me know if you would like to arrange one. Hope this helps. Good luck Rebecca
Sande##
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by University of South Wales)
Hi Sande##, first of all congratulations on securing an interview for adult nursing. In our mock interviews we do with students, we would ask the following questions why do you want to be an adult nurse? do you have any relevant work experience and what qualities do you need to be an effective adult nurse? What is the role of the adult nurse? What do you know about the NMC? What are you looking forward to the most about the course etc. Make sure you look over your personal statement too, you will be asked questions on the content. I hope this helps. We are offering free online mock interviews for students, let me know if you would like to arrange one. Hope this helps. Good luck Rebecca
Thank you Rebecca, let me hope for the best
lilly422
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hii i have an interview coming up in feb for london south bank too! We might be doing it on the same day~
Sorry not much help with your question
Sande##
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by lilly422)
hii i have an interview coming up in feb for london south bank too! We might be doing it on the same day~
Sorry not much help with your question
Hi lilly422,
Sorry I didn't do the interview due un avoidable circumstances. So i postponed it to end of any the month.
lilly422
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Sande##)
Hi lilly422,
Sorry I didn't do the interview due un avoidable circumstances. So i postponed it to end of any the month.
Ahh i see..I hope everything goes well for you I wish you all the best for your interview
Last edited by lilly422; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise