English Literature A Level

Watch this thread
Fish123fish123
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m really struggling with getting a band 5 when answering Othello Love through the Ages exam questions, literally no one in my class has gotten an A* yet, and I’ve looked everywhere for exemplar essays, but haven’t been able to find any would anyone mind showing me some of their band 4/5 answers so I have a rough idea of what to improve on next time.
DorianSmi
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi I can Help you with that. Send me a message
amaclaren
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fish123fish123)
I’m really struggling with getting a band 5 when answering Othello Love through the Ages exam questions, literally no one in my class has gotten an A* yet, and I’ve looked everywhere for exemplar essays, but haven’t been able to find any would anyone mind showing me some of their band 4/5 answers so I have a rough idea of what to improve on next time.
I have some band five answers if you are interested. But, they are from the tragedy paper, not love through the ages. If you'd like to see them, send a message.
jasminkatieva
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hiii, if you still have any of the band 5 answers available for tragedy I would appreciate it so much
jasminkatieva
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hii if you still have these and 5 papers available I would appreciate it so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads