The Student Room Group

English Literature A Level

I’m really struggling with getting a band 5 when answering Othello Love through the Ages exam questions, literally no one in my class has gotten an A* yet, and I’ve looked everywhere for exemplar essays, but haven’t been able to find any:frown: would anyone mind showing me some of their band 4/5 answers so I have a rough idea of what to improve on next time.
Hi I can Help you with that. Send me a message
Original post by Fish123fish123
I’m really struggling with getting a band 5 when answering Othello Love through the Ages exam questions, literally no one in my class has gotten an A* yet, and I’ve looked everywhere for exemplar essays, but haven’t been able to find any:frown: would anyone mind showing me some of their band 4/5 answers so I have a rough idea of what to improve on next time.

I have some band five answers if you are interested. But, they are from the tragedy paper, not love through the ages. If you'd like to see them, send a message.
hiii, if you still have any of the band 5 answers available for tragedy I would appreciate it so much
Hii if you still have these and 5 papers available I would appreciate it so much

Quick Reply

Latest