The Student Room Group

BTEC applied science

I’m doing my unit 1 applied science tomorrow what do you guys predict will be on the biology paper?
How was it
How was the exam for biology
Reply 3
Original post by Kaliningrad 54
How was the exam for biology

It was alright my teacher thought the paper would be all on muscles but instead it was on microscopes and neurotransmitters but I’m just hoping for the best got chemistry and physics today
Original post by natasha345
It was alright my teacher thought the paper would be all on muscles but instead it was on microscopes and neurotransmitters but I’m just hoping for the best got chemistry and physics today

Calculations regarding microscopes which questions did you find easy or hard amongst all 3 sciences for unit 1
And what topics that was in the test you found hard so I'm sure I can help by giving resources
Reply 6
And what topics that was in the test you found hard so I'm sure I can help by giving resources

There’s no point now it’s all been done and I already said what the test was on
There’s no point now it’s all been done and I already said what the test was on

The 6 marker for bio was good the neurophill and lymphocyte structure and function
Reply 8
The 6 marker for bio was good the neurophill and lymphocyte structure and function

I never got taught about that so i had no clue what it was about I’m just hoping for the best when my results come back
I never got taught about that so i had no clue what it was about I’m just hoping for the best when my results come back

All the best
Hi,
(edited 3 years ago)
I’m taking the Unit 1 exams next week pls some help
Reply 12
Original post by Mia_______
I’m taking the Unit 1 exams next week pls some help

Just revise everything like what we had to do 🙄
Just revise everything like what we had to do 🙄

That’s what I’m doing,but I struggle with physics because no matter how much I study I always fail

I need them could you help
Reply 15
Original post by Mia_______
That’s what I’m doing,but I struggle with physics because no matter how much I study I always fail

Do past papers ask your teacher for what your stuck on the physics topic is all about waves so you need to learn all about that and the equations
Do past papers ask your teacher for what your stuck on the physics topic is all about waves so you need to learn all about that and the equations

My teacher doesn’t know how to explain:frown:
But thanks anyways for the advice
Reply 17
All the best

Do you know what the grade boundaries were I just got my results and I got a pass but I wanna know how far off I was from a merit and my teacher said he doesn’t know
Reply 18
can someone please give me the questions for the physics paper or hints

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending