?
Report 14 years ago
I'd count but I don't have the time. Hehehe
covered farm wagon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm in my flat at uni right now, and we have hardly any. I'm not sure about everyone's bedrooms, but we dont have one in the communal living spaces... I have an alarm clock in my room that I am trying to learn how to use right now. I am scared that I wont wake up for my exam in the morning. I need to be up at seven and I am so out of practice. I'm setting the one on my phone just in case, but I am sure that it didn't go off this morning, although it is possible that it did and I turned it off in my sleep. I saw America's Next Top Model the other day, and it had a girl on it who didn't wake up in time for a shoot and got in trouble. If I miss my exam I may cry...

But back on topic, I have another clock to go on my wall. I forgot one last term and felt lost much of the time.
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Off the top of my head, 13.
joesharp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
14, with 4 in my room alone.
immortal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't know....but i cannot sleep with any ticking. I think all our clocks are digital for that exact reason. I hate ticking clocks. My Grandad has about 67 though.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thousands!! I have at least 17 in my room :confused:
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
How many do you have in your house / flat????

22 I think, might have missed one or two. Crazy only need one. But stuff keeps coming with them on. Like a Microwave, who needs a clock on the microwave???
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
a rough count - 27
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (5)
15.15%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (16)
48.48%
Nope, not that interesting (12)
36.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise