Announcements
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :rofl: Everyone vote for the Anime Soc post in the awards

ReputationRep:
    yup i did

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Naruto has finally got out of it's filler seasons yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hello people, new person to join the society :P I have always been into anime but never as much as now, lol. Wiwarin I don't think the fillers have ended yet, on youtube the last episode i saw was 210 and i think its a filler, but havn't watched it
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Lady_S)
    Hello people, new person to join the society :P I have always been into anime but never as much as now, lol. Wiwarin I don't think the fillers have ended yet, on youtube the last episode i saw was 210 and i think its a filler, but havn't watched it
    Hello .

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php < If you haven't already done so, you should apply to join the society by clicking here and then clicking 'request to join' next to the anime soc logo .

ReputationRep:
    if i wasnt in such a visable and public place id watch more of elfen lied
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :rofl: what episode you up to now?

ReputationRep:
    just watched 11, it can be quite disturbing:s: i moved comps, but i hope i dont get banned from the computer room or something:eek:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It's certainly not the type of anime that would appeal to everyone, that's for sure.

But I liked it

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: i feel like going home:s: i cant get any work done now

ReputationRep:
    nope im still here:s:, but i need tea bags!:eek3:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *has tea bags* :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    It's certainly not the type of anime that would appeal to everyone, that's for sure.

But I liked it
    It is definitely one of the more graphically violent anime series I have seen.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    It is definitely one of the more graphically violent anime series I have seen.
    Most 'violent' anime look so fake I'm more likely to laugh than feel sick. Elfen Lied is the exception.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: mornin'.. any of u seen Howl's Moving Castle and porco rosso..by Hayao Miyazaki. They on me online rental list now wondering if they good. I heard Howl's is good..not sure porco rosso...looks funny tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZooBOT)
    :yawn: mornin'.. any of u seen Howl's Moving Castle and porco rosso..by Hayao Miyazaki. They on me online rental list now wondering if they good. I heard Howl's is good..not sure porco rosso...looks funny tho
    seen howls moving castle, didnt think it was too bad, not seen the otherone :s:

ReputationRep:
    heh..ta vin..hmm ill post a review when i see it
    just got an email sayin Krrish and warrior king one the way #excited# no idea why i got a bollywood film lol..mum liked it..so we'll see if its any good...warrior king..well i have no idea whats that about

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, i am a big big bleach fan and also watch initial d and am part of the anime society at my uni so i watch stuff like host club and nhk there. how can i join this society?

ReputationRep:
    go here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php
    and click on join soc on anime society

ReputationRep:
    ahh finally we see some hollows

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.