Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    death note is excellent, its the only anime which will have no fillers.. so itll be like 35 episodes all together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum1)
    death note is excellent, its the only anime which will have no fillers.. so itll be like 35 episodes all together
    only 35???? thats not a lot .. its one of a kind!!! do u recommend any other anime?? something similar!!!

ReputationRep:
    similar?.....well im a huge fan of bleach, and the fillers end today ( subbed release should be out today, i think...) and i also like naruto....fillers end in feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum1)
    similar?.....well im a huge fan of bleach, and the fillers end today ( subbed release should be out today, i think...) and i also like naruto....fillers end in feb
    aha .. i also like naruto but didn't start bleach yet .. where do u watch em? do u download ?

ReputationRep:
    i started watching them online, but i now download them

ReputationRep:
    Probably a dumb question but how the heck do you lot get to watch so many series/ movies? I'm guessing you work to pay for the films you buy and obviously you study because you're on this site. Where do you find the time (addmitedly, I imagine it is a lot easier when you have your own pc/laptop for downloads).
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I don't work :rofl: All my manga comes from birthday/Christmas money or from 'leftover' grant money. But I do download as well, and I also go to anime society screenings at university. All in all, there are pleanty of ways to watch it .

As for time, my course is mainly exam based, so revision twice a year and the odd assignment or two are the only things that cut into my free time (mainly for parties and anime).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I don't work :rofl: All my manga comes from birthday/Christmas money or from 'leftover' grant money. But I do download as well, and I also go to anime society screenings at university. All in all, there are pleanty of ways to watch it .

As for time, my course is mainly exam based, so revision twice a year and the odd assignment or two are the only things that cut into my free time (mainly for parties and anime).
    and i thought u worked very hard :p:

been watching the yugioh abridged series lol :rofl: quite funny..well i thought yugioh was funny to begin with..crazy hairstyles..."Attention Duelists..my hair loves you" ahh its ep 15 the last so far?

ReputationRep:
    hehe....ye ive heard its quite funny.. :P
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ZooBOT)
    and i thought u worked very hard :p:

been watching the yugioh abridged series lol :rofl: quite funny..well i thought yugioh was funny to begin with..crazy hairstyles..."Attention Duelists..my hair loves you" ahh its ep 15 the last so far?
    Yep, but there will be more, usually it every week - 2 weeks, but it slowed down during the holidays.

ReputationRep:
    work whats that?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    work whats that?:confused:
    :whip
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :crast:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZooBOT)
    :whip
    if only there was someone to do that and make me stop :crast: by coming on here or watching anime etc
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :ditto: Exams next week, and here I am downloading Rozen Maiden and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni...

ReputationRep:
    get workin :poke: ;spank;
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Nope ;no; Too late, 'tis my excuse

ReputationRep:
    only 9:30...
    then its too late for downloading Rozen Maiden and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni...:hmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Downloads take no effort. Just a few clicks. Reading and remembering takes effort, and I don't have the energy after about 8:00.

ReputationRep:
    fair enough :yawn:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.