Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just watched ep 111 of bleach, it didn't feel like a full episode, and i didn't expect that revelation

ReputationRep:
    wahoo, Just got episode 7 of PoT: the nationals!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm about half way through the 12th volume of Negima manga, the Mahorafest tournament is awesome! (even if I do fail to correctly predict the winner of every single round, no idea where the story is headed considering who went through).

ReputationRep:
    Vin did u watch bleach 111 yet....................IT IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! ZOMG!!

o and im dl-in naruto 217 now....cant wait 3 weeks and a half and Fillers are OVER!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum1)
    Vin did u watch bleach 111 yet....................IT IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! ZOMG!!

o and im dl-in naruto 217 now....cant wait 3 weeks and a half and Fillers are OVER!!!!
    i did.. but it wasnt a suprise because someone spoiled it for me:mad:
    still pretty cool though

lol i ran into someone at the bus stop who remembered me yet i forgot who she was and she knew me because im "the one who dressed as an animne character":eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    i did.. but it wasnt a suprise because someone spoiled it for me:mad:
    still pretty cool though

lol i ran into someone at the bus stop who remembered me yet i forgot who she was and she knew me because im "the one who dressed as an animne character":eek3:
    hahaha....pity it was spoiled, but heh, i already know the story so far..im up to date in the manga...just read naruto 338.

even though its filler, the past 2 episodes of naruto havent been bad......
    o and the shipudden naruto is in the end theme XD.....

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the entire Neon Genesis series. Has anyone watched it that ended up disappointed? I have never ever seen an anime go from good to bad that quickly.

p.s. anyone know when the fillers for naruto will be over? I stopped watching it it late 2005 so that i get a build of episodes to watch.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=2418 <---look @ a previous post of mine...its all there...fillers end feb 15th
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just started watching My-HiME, it's strange. That's all I have to say about it so far, but I'll keep watching and hopefully I'll like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Just started watching My-HiME, it's strange. That's all I have to say about it so far, but I'll keep watching and hopefully I'll like it.
    You should definitely watch it until the end, the story is amazing, although slightly confusing at times.

There is an indirect sequel series called Mai-Otame which is just as strange, but still very good.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    You should definitely watch it until the end, the story is amazing, although slightly confusing at times.

There is an indirect sequel series called Mai-Otame which is just as strange, but still very good.
    Yeah, I heard about that. Mai-Otome looks the better of the two from what everyone's told me, but I think I'll watch them in the order they came out.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I heard about that. Mai-Otome looks the better of the two from what everyone's told me, but I think I'll watch them in the order they came out.
    The only link between the two series is the same characters, but not the same personalities or world.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The only link between the two series is the same characters, but not the same personalities or world.
    I know, a bit like Tsubasa and all the CLAMP anime. I like the idea behind it, it ought to be interesting .

ReputationRep:
    I know, a bit like Tsubasa and all the CLAMP anime. I like the idea behind it, it ought to be interesting .
    It is rather.

(and when you have finished with Mai-Hime/ Mai-Otame start on prince of tennis!)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It is rather.

(and when you have finished with Mai-Hime/ Mai-Otame start on prince of tennis!)
    I will certainly look it up .

ReputationRep:
    I will certainly look it up .
    Don't be put off by the 176 episodes (not to mention a film, a live action outing, a couple of musicals and a second series (prince of tennis: the nationals))
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wow, it's that big? That's the type of thing that DOES put me off, I like short series personally.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, it's that big? That's the type of thing that DOES put me off, I like short series personally.
    Don't let it put you off though, longer anime series tend to have a much richer story line as sometimes shorter series can seem a bit rushed. (and prince of tennis is worth the 2.6 days it takes to watch)

ReputationRep:
    No one here has watched Neon Genesis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibia)
    No one here has watched Neon Genesis?
    I've seen it, i was kinda disappointed by the last ep, but considering they'd run out of funds and were working for free, it's not a big surprise, i've yet to see the OVAs

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.