Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    any one seen Last Exile? im gettin Vol 6 soon. stupid rentals not sending it in order lol. :hello:

ReputationRep:
    nope :s:

watched latest bleach, not as interesting as the ep before but still pretty good

ReputationRep:
    just watched Last Exile. Not too bad..thought it was ok. Only trouble was I didn't know what was happening :s: damn rentals sending me Vol6 and not vol1 :hmpf: Interesting story though. Hope to get Vol 1 soon

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    ive just started rahxephon ^^

its cool

------------------

Vin, cant wait for the next ep. Arrancar!!!!.........heh i wont spoil it fer ya :-\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum1)
    ive just started rahxephon ^^

its cool

------------------

Vin, cant wait for the next ep. Arrancar!!!!.........heh i wont spoil it fer ya :-\
    good please dont i cant wait for the next ep as it is

ReputationRep:
    doh im not gonna let myself watch the latest bleach till i finish this cad cw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    doh im not gonna let myself watch the latest bleach till i finish this cad cw
    ;console;
    get to work :whip

ReputationRep:
    hey can any one post up a few pictures ive just started to try and draw manga and anime so if any of you have any gd pictures i could attempt please post them up id be so grateful.

ReputationRep:
    hehe im up 2 date with the bleach manga so i kno the story up 2 now without anime....just 1 thing 2 say.....sado = pwn :O ....ull know when the anime progresses another 50eps

ReputationRep:
    umm right... i dont understand

ReputationRep:
    wot i mean is that i dont need to wait for 2nites release, in order to spoil it for u since i read the manga and know whats gonna happen.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum1)
    wot i mean is that i dont need to wait for 2nites release, in order to spoil it for u since i read the manga and know whats gonna happen.....
    Plenty of people do that. I don't really see the point in trawling through a manga series, especially if you have not been reading it from the start, if you are watching the anime as well.
    For people who haven't read the Naruto manga, the fact that we had almost a year of filler won't really matter to them since they don't know that those episodes weren't in the manga.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum1)
    that bit i got, the rest was confusing:s:

ReputationRep:
    I love Bleach. I think the next episode will be out soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum1)
    hehe im up 2 date with the bleach manga so i kno the story up 2 now without anime....just 1 thing 2 say.....sado = pwn :O ....ull know when the anime progresses another 50eps
    :confused: why did you get warned there?:s:

ReputationRep:
    i havent elaborated...sado pwns anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibia)
    No one here has watched Neon Genesis?
    I haven't watched an episode for a few years now, but I decided to watch End of Evangelion a couple of weeks back, it was good watching it again. On the bright side of things, the first 'movie' of the Rebuild of Evangelion will be out this Summer, or there abouts I can't wait for its release!

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Meh, it took me a week to watch Shuffle! , that's only 24 episodes long! It would take me quarter of a year to watch something that big!

Not to mention the fact that I'd feel obliged to buy it once it comes out in the UK if I watched the fansubs and liked it. That would be expensive, I'd guess.
    Have fun, because Shuffle! just got licensed the other week. Also, Shuffle! Memories is currently airing in Japan, though that's just a recap of the first series from each girl's point of view at the moment.

It took me a little under half a year to watch Shuffle! But that was because I was downloading it as each episode came out each week. When watching raws and fansubs, it sure as hell doesn't seem to take the best part of a year to watch a series.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I heard about Shuffle's licensing, and about Shuffle! Memories on another forum earlier this morning, apparently there's four episodes out now with a fifth to be aired in Feburary. All sounds good to me, I don't mind paying for 24 episodes, it's a big series like Prince of Tennis that would really break the bank.

I'm currently watching Shinigami no Ballad, and Mai Otome having just finished Mai HiME (a good series, I'm glad I carried on watching it).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I heard about Shuffle's licensing, and about Shuffle! Memories on another forum earlier this morning, apparently there's four episodes out now with a fifth to be aired in Feburary. All sounds good to me, I don't mind paying for 24 episodes, it's a big series like Prince of Tennis that would really break the bank.

I'm currently watching Shinigami no Ballad, and Mai Otome having just finished Mai HiME (a good series, I'm glad I carried on watching it).
    But then I would spend that much money so I could have an entire series I really liked on DVD (unedited with subs of course), as it would feel like good value for money.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Good value for money, yes. But whether or not I could actually afford it is another thing (though there's always Christmas, I suppose).

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.