The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2720
i dont remember doing that questionaiire but i was bored and did it anyway:biggrin:

1) How long have you liked anime/manga? a long while, but only seriously got into it about3-4 yrs ago
2) Who is your favourite Naruto character?naruto:biggrin: purely for the hyperactive stupidity
3) Have you ever dressed up as a ninja?yes:ninja:
4) Have you ever dressed up as anything else?no:lolz:
5) Have you gone out in public whilst dressed up?yup:smile:
6) Which do you like more, anime or manga?umm id say manga because you get stuff that wasnt in the anime but i havnt really read that many
7) Do you draw your own manga/anime?nope too lazy
8) Which anime/manga series would you die without?umm bleach and naruto
9) What other stuff do you own (like posters, model figures etc)?some plastic kunai, a forhead protector, some ninja gloves, a bleach wall scroll, and a sephiroth figure thingy
10)What colour socks are you wearing today?black i think:s:

and yes i have run like a ninja:ninja: usually when very hyper and crossing the road
Reply 2721
AngryJellyfish
My fave series ;yes; I'm Negima obsessed! ~And the manga is much better than the anime.

Apparently they're cancelling the live action series though :bawling:

theres a live action series?:eek2: *imagines what thats like :wtf?:*
vin
theres a live action series?:eek2: *imagines what thats like :wtf?:*

No, there was going to be one but it's unlikely to happen now (I have no idea how they would do it either :rofl:, they would have to cut out the ecchi or use adult actors, and either change would have ruined the story).
1) How long have you liked anime/manga? Since I was 11, was totally obsessed with Gundam W
2) Who is your favourite Naruto character? Uchiha Itachi. He kicks ass!
3) Have you ever dressed up as a ninja? No
4) Have you ever dressed up as anything else? Samurai
5) Have you gone out in public whilst dressed up? No >.<''
6) Which do you like more, anime or manga? Anime, but some manga are better than the anime, like Bleach :smile:
7) Do you draw your own manga/anime? No
8) Which anime/manga series would you die without? Naruto Shippuuden & Death Note
9) What other stuff do you own (like posters, model figures etc)? I have a couple of Zoids models. Battery-powered!One of them is not working now though after falling from the first floor :s-smilie:
10)What colour socks are you wearing today? Not wearing any
Reply 2724
:flute: I've been a member of the soc for a while but never really posted:redface:
I'll start with the questionnaire too:p:
1) How long have you liked anime/manga? one year
2) Who is your favourite Naruto character? Sakura (after the whole Tsunade transformation ofcourse:p: )
3) Have you ever dressed up as a ninja? no
4) Have you ever dressed up as anything else? :eek: no
5) Have you gone out in public whilst dressed up? err... I've never gone out naked:hmmmm:
6) Which do you like more, anime or manga? manga
7) Do you draw your own manga/anime? tried to.. failed:p:
8) Which anime/manga series would you die without? I only ever watched Naruto.. so Naruto
9) What other stuff do you own (like posters, model figures etc)?;no; none
10)What colour socks are you wearing today?white:proud:
How is question 10 relevant i wonder :rolleyes:
Eru Lawliet
How is question 10 relevant i wonder :rolleyes:

it should be replace with "Have you ever run like a ninja?"
1) How long have you liked anime/manga? since i was about 12
2) Who is your favourite Naruto character? Hyuuga Hinata
3) Have you ever dressed up as a ninja? No
4) Have you ever dressed up as anything else? not anime related
5) Have you gone out in public whilst dressed up? only as me
6) Which do you like more, anime or manga? Anime
7) Do you draw your own manga/anime? no, i wish i could though
8) Which anime/manga series would you die without? Hikaru no Go, Bleach plus lots of others
9) What other stuff do you own (like posters, model figures etc)? a model of Armitage III
10)What colour socks are you wearing today? Black
11)Have you ever run like a ninja? I have by accident, when late for a lecture, when i realised i was doing it i got paranoid as to whether anyone noticed
how do you run like a ninja? Running with your hands stretching out backwards? o.O
^^^^ :confused:
weird, why do you say that? I consider myself a pretty hardcore anime fan to tell the truth. Mind to elaborate on this?

Edited : If you are referring to the question i posted, i honestly have no idea how ninjas run :s-smilie:
Reply 2730
Juno likes to play ninja Naruto style. Ninja running is running with your upper body bent so it is at about 45 degrees from the hips and your arms stretch out straight behind you (for those who don't know).

Talking of Naruto I decided to watch it from the beginning to give the new arc time to get a bit of speed before I hit it. I had forgotten how great some of the early episodes are and indeed how great Gaara is when we first meet him.
Cheers, so do ninjas in other animes also run like that? Naruto is the only ninja anime i watched, so i was a bit curious whether the other ninjas are depicted in the same way. :smile:

Speaking of the early Gaara, yea he is so awesome...except for his clothes. I'm very glad that Kishi decided to change it.
Sigh, the video for Hero's Come Back is kinda disappointing though. Anyone of you watched it yet?
Reply 2733
I finally got round to watching Howl's Moving Castle last week, I've been wanting to watch it since before its release in Japan in 2004 but just never got round to watching it until now.

God I enjoyed it, like every other Ghibli movie. Now I just have to watch The Cat Returns and I can say I've seen every Ghibli movie again.
Reply 2734
wiwarin_mir
Juno likes to play ninja Naruto style. Ninja running is running with your upper body bent so it is at about 45 degrees from the hips and your arms stretch out straight behind you (for those who don't know).

Talking of Naruto I decided to watch it from the beginning to give the new arc time to get a bit of speed before I hit it. I had forgotten how great some of the early episodes are and indeed how great Gaara is when we first meet him.

just how do you "play ninja naruto style"? :confused:

this weeks bleach was really good, yup deffinatly the best thing all week:biggrin::biggrin:
:ditto: Death Note this week was disappointing, first half of the series was a recap. Just finished watching Bleach, man the duel between Ichigo and Grimmjow kicks ass. I'm actually wondering who is stronger if Aizen and Grimmjow fight. Don't really think Grimmjow would lose though.
Reply 2736
hmm, i think he probably would, but what did they do to Tousen?!:eek: he seems to have turned into Geordie la Forge from star trek
Tel me about it. I was really shocked lol :eek4: Ahhh finally get to see Shinji again next week, so looking forward to that! :biggrin:

The new opening for Bleach is pretty crappy IMO...
Reply 2738
Eru Lawliet
Tel me about it. I was really shocked lol :eek4: Ahhh finally get to see Shinji again next week, so looking forward to that! :biggrin:

The new opening for Bleach is pretty crappy IMO...

yeah aswell as the ending :frown:
Hmmmm...this week's Naruto should be pretty interesting as well. Hopefully it will be ready for download tonight! :biggrin:

Latest