Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i totally forgot that shippuden episode was this week, i tried to supress the anger of waiting by subconsciously forgetting:eek: but then again i was watching old Naruto episodes, and damn how i dislike sasuke :cool: thats probably y i didn't like the first few minutes of shippuden episode 1.

I agree that Garaa is awesome scary as a spyco but cute when he becomes mentally stable.

Questionnair

1) How long have you liked anime/manga? since i was 4/5 i think and that was a long time ago :p: i'm 19 now. However i just got into watching again, mainly cause there weren't many anime series on tv and i only discovered YouTube last summer
    2) Who is your favourite Naruto character? Naruto/Ero sennin they are stupid but adorable,i also luv Gaara and Shikamaru and Hinata, does Gamabunta count
    3) Have you ever dressed up as a ninja? No, i'm thinking of dressing up as Yorouichi, lol:p:
    4) Have you ever dressed up as anything else? like what, when i was about 4 i dressed up as a flower
    5) Have you gone out in public whilst dressed up? as a child yep, not now
    6) Which do you like more, anime or manga? Anime, but then again i havn't read manga
    7) Do you draw your own manga/anime? used to, perhaps i'll get back into that
    8) Which anime/manga series would you die without? i luve anime and life would be horrible without Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote. But die:confused: isn't that a tad too much.
    9) What other stuff do you own (like posters, model figures etc)? i havn't bought any anime related stuff in years. I do own a sailormoon video:eek: sailormoon to Deathnote. What a change. I think i want to get a forehead protector, leaf village or sand village:confused: which shall i choose:p:
    10)What colour socks are you wearing today? aint wearing any :cool:
    11)Have you ever run like a ninja? yeah, just now in my house and i kinda found it weird

Questionnair done, i was bored, although i should be studying

ReputationRep:
    last week was dissapointing, no new bleach or naruto

ReputationRep:
    yeh, but hey that's why we got 2 episodes of naruto this week! Man i just rewatched the Bleach episode again...it is just that good!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Love it when Grimmjow charged towards Ichigo from the sky, that's so cool, reminds me of Dragonball lol. And the screen shot of Ichigo's face was super cute. ^^

@ Lady S : Are you a Kira supporter or L's? What is your stance?

ReputationRep:
    Eru Lawliet i like both for different reasons:p: i'm on episode 22. However i think i like and back L more. Simply cause he is sweet in a weird way, he makes me laugh and he isn't
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a power hungry maniac that wants to be treated as a god

I do think Kira has his good points too though.What ya think?

ReputationRep:
    can people please remember to use spoiler tags when talking about details of anime/manga

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_S)
    Eru Lawliet i like both for different reasons:p: i'm on episode 22. However i think i like and back L more. Simply cause he is sweet in a weird way, he makes me laugh and he isn't
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a power hungry maniac that wants to be treated as a god

I do think Kira has his good points too though.What ya think?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh I actually rooted for Light in the first episode, cause i really hated the scumbag who was about to rape the girl. But after that he started to use human beings as pawns in his fight against L, which sort of disturbs me. Sure some felons deserved to die, but some of the criminals do not IMO. And he killed thoe innocent FBI agents . Furthermore his psychotic grin is also pretty annoying, too evil!!! :p: It's L all the way!!

ReputationRep:
    Kankurou without any lines or that cat eared hood thingy:wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Kankurou without any lines or that cat eared hood thingy:wtf?:
    oh wow you watched it already? Damn I'm still downloading, 50% more to go

ReputationRep:
    omg, Shippuden!!! just watched it :P i have so many question and they just take too long!!!!!!!! how troublesome. Yay for Sakura (more mature and dependable)

ReputationRep:
    Damn I hate the connection in my halls! It's so slow!! >_<''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_S)
    omg, Shippuden!!! just watched it :P i have so many question and they just take too long!!!!!!!! how troublesome. Yay for Sakura (more mature and dependable)
    lol you mean shes not useless anymore

ReputationRep:
    She is stronger, but i still think she's pretty useless as other ninjas like Sasuke and Naruto improve much more than she does.

ReputationRep:
    new bleach, wasnt bad, still kept me away from cw :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    not much action though i must say.

ReputationRep:
    sometimes eps with little action are still as good, although anythings better than writing damn lab reports :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    i must say that i agree. However i'm kinda disappointed with Bleach is that although it's back to the manga storyline they are still keeping Ririn & Co. which pisses me off. They are kinda annoying if you ask me

ReputationRep:
    i dunmno i thought they were kinda entertaining, but i can see how they might get annoying at some point, but killing them off would have been wierd

ReputationRep:
    Haha true i'm too extreme i guess Yep they interfered in some of the fights, although they did not really change the outcome i still find them a nuisance :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    despite lack of action naruto was really good

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh man...do not tempt me!! But anyway I've read the manga so this part should be pretty interesting.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.