AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
pff losers:p: me like sakura;yes; shes freakishly strong:rofl:
I'm not all that interested in Naruto, Kaede Nagase from Negima could take out all the ninjas in Naruto ;yes;
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
damn youtube spoilers :mad:
Eru Lawliet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
pff losers:p: me like sakura;yes; shes freakishly strong:rofl:
uhuh but still can't fight Sasuke. :rolleyes:
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
damn youtube spoilers :mad:
Spoilers on?
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
:five: shikamaru is cool;yes; I don't see how that's different:p: most of the people I know who watch naruto favor him:p:
I go for chouji myself, he is just so great.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yea chouji is cool;yes; although I would think him a more "I'm fat and proud" character rather than him getting pissed off when people call him chubby or fat, then again it's all part of the comedy:p:
@Eru Lawliet: even if she can't beat Sasuke (after all he has the bloodline trait she lacks) she has better Chakra control so in the long run is more probable to develop her own jetsu (as explained in the manga when naruto was "creating his jetsu" that you need high chakra control) which Sasuke as well as other characters might not be able to do. Also Kakashi does say that she would grow to be more powerful than the 5th hokage, and I trust Kakashi enough to believe she would:p: (he's just cool!:cool: ) But you're right currently she is pretty weak, although I'd love to see her fight Ino again, I think she could kick her ass this time around:p:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Eru Lawliet)
Spoilers on?
the comments people leave :mad:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
bleh sakuras just annoying more than anything :eviltongu
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
bleh sakuras just annoying more than anything :eviltongu
;console; you have to love it when she smacks naruto:p:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
;console; you have to love it when she smacks naruto:p:
well no :s:
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
the comments people leave :mad:
Lol i know but on what? Orochimaru? :p:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~Lc~)
yea chouji is cool;yes; although I would think him a more "I'm fat and proud" character rather than him getting pissed off when people call him chubby or fat, then again it's all part of the comedy:p:
@Eru Lawliet: even if she can't beat Sasuke (after all he has the bloodline trait she lacks) she has better Chakra control so in the long run is more probable to develop her own jetsu (as explained in the manga when naruto was "creating his jetsu" that you need high chakra control) which Sasuke as well as other characters might not be able to do. Also Kakashi does say that she would grow to be more powerful than the 5th hokage, and I trust Kakashi enough to believe she would:p: (he's just cool!:cool: ) But you're right currently she is pretty weak, although I'd love to see her fight Ino again, I think she could kick her ass this time around:p:
But chouji isn't just a comedy character:

Spoiler:
Show
Look at his battle with the sound nin Jiroubou. He's can fight quite well
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Love Hina for one, Negima for another. I'm sure there are several more out there as well.
Konjiki no gash bell!! (Or Zatch Bell - the English Version), they've re-wrote the ending and put loads of things in that didn't happen.....

(It only got that bad because the manga creator broke his hand and couldn't work, and they couldn't wait for him to heal).
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
But chouji isn't just a comedy character:

Spoiler:
Show
Look at his battle with the sound nin Jiroubou. He's can fight quite well
Spoiler:
Show
yea but that was with the help of the pills. Look at the fight between him and the sound ninja at the chuunin exam. he totally got owned without the pills.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Spoiler:
Show
yea but that was with the help of the pills. Look at the fight between him and the sound ninja at the chuunin exam. he totally got owned without the pills.
Spoiler:
Show
Naruto was getting owned by Haku before he tapped into the power of the kyuubi. Those pills are a secret technique used by Chouji's clan. To say that he is weak because he isn't that powerful without them, is like saying that kakashi is rubbish because he relies on his Sharingan key in various battles.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
but even though he might not have been to do anything without the pills, he chose to use them and what he thought at the time, end his life for the sake of the team and the mission, which shows hed have to be a pretty strong character to do:bawling:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
btw bleach was good
Mr_Pedantic
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
anyone know when we might get to see the bleach movie?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
anyone know when we might get to see the bleach movie?
when it comes out of DVD I would assume.
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
Spoiler:
Show
but even though he might not have been to do anything without the pills, he chose to use them and what he thought at the time, end his life for the sake of the team and the mission, which shows hed have to be a pretty strong character to do:bawling:
Spoiler:
Show
Mentally strong would be a better description but anyway most Leaf ninjas are like that as well, so Chouji's hardly any different in terms of mental strength.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads