?
Report 11 years ago
Can't go to sleep too, huh? i saw your thread in chat :p:
Chezua
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
was about to say 'ohayou' this morning but internet got mucked up:p: now what is good evening again......KOBANWA!!!

where is lyco, she promised to come and breathe life to this thread

i love your avatar, eugenius, do you know any other similar ones? my little sister saw it and she was laughing rofl =P
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hello: how are you Chezua?

thanks i dont know if there are any similar ones but i got mine from www.avatarcorner.com

cool, you know japanese, i wish i knew some so i can understand the anime better
Chezua
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'm fine, what about you, mister tom-cat?:littleang

the face reminds me of the pussycat in shrek tho =P otherwise it must be a strong kitten! 0_o the site's currently not working

i know abit of japanese that i picked up from anime it's easy to remember em; the japanese say them in such a cute way ^_^ meh, enough cute talking <_< do you watch subbed or dubbed anime?
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
im ok thanks. Im new to anime and only watched Love Hina dubbed but thinking of watching it subbed too. The dubbed was pretty good but had a few weird accents and ive heard dubbed versions of anime aren't as good and some can be really bad so im sticking to subbed from now on Im watching subbed School Rumble at the moment but as Japanese is spoken very quickly a lot, I find it hard to keep up with the subs and have to pause it sometimes which gets a bit frustrating sometimes Im guessing you only watch subbed anime :p:
Chezua
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yep, i detest all dubbed versions. they degrade anime:p: and i've never heard a decent dubbed anime yet so my views are quite unchanged

meh, love hina's alright. still think SR's better lol. yup, one of the reasons why i like japanese people (or maybe in anime version only lol:p:). they're very good at expressing their thoughts and feelings, no? well yes, i hate the subgroups that put huuuge amount of 'notes' at the top because it's so hard to read them AND the subs as well but you get used to them later on i've had quite alot of practise when i was younger as i adore chinese soaps but i don't understand the language:bird:

have you watched bleach? that's a popular show. plus it's subbed by one of the greatest subgroups in history....dattebayo!!
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hello:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think love hina's better maybe cos SR feels like if it's for a younger audience and i find it a lot funnier too :p:
Ive heard about Bleach, has it got a lot of action in it cos it's one of the reasons that is putting me off from watching it. I kind of prefer drama/romantic/comedy animes
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hello:
Chezua
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well i suppose so but believe me it gets very complicated later on and even grown-upish. bleach is alright, but it's not about action only. there's a fair amount of philosophy that you can think about LOL et moi aussi, sometimes:bird: in that case, i'll recommend you Wolf's Rain aaaaand, yes, of course, fruits basket

and watch it SUBBED!

@farhan
hullo, msn's not working
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey :p:

I was hoping for some links to watch some anime? I lost the one you gave last time shame your MSN's not working!
Chezua
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well i dare not enter msn as the connection sucks so much

i gave you SR links remember?:profile: don't watch it in youtube; google sucks i think veoh and maybe dailymotion might have it:p: just make sure it's season ONE (not ni gakki) and of course, subbed....in english
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
thanks Chezua

just finished episode 21
Chezua
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh! that's quick! i can only cope with 5 episodes max in one day:bird:

so what do you think? has it gone as complicated as i supposed earlier or was i exaggerating as usual:bird:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I usually watch anime in the middle of the night :p: finished ep 24 last night so watching the last 2 ep tonight
Yeah it has gone a bit complicated but not that much :p:
Chezua
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no not that much, i suppose and oh don't forget the school rumble OVA before ni gakki:p: that one's hilarious:rofl:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
one episode to go karasuma :eek4:
Chezua
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ROFL!!

enjoy the very last episode a real let down, i tell ya!:mad: i wish he is an alien... then harima can have tenma:love:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
just finished that was complicated, way too many dreams :confused: :p: thought the series overall was really good though
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1408)
79.64%
Leave (360)
20.36%

Watched Threads