The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

thanks AJ :smile:
wow so many cute girls :love:
8 eugenius
thanks AJ :smile:
wow so many cute girls :love:

Indeed :p:. Kagami from Lucky Star (Round 15, 1st place) is the one to beat though, she got more votes in the prelim than any other character in the history of the competition.

[edit] I decided to download Magical Pokan anyway, it's been a slow download but it's finally finished :biggrin:
...And on a side note, I've decided to watch Wolf's Rain :biggrin:. Though there may be a large gap between the decision to watch and me actually watching it, as I have to get through Haibane Renmei, Magical Pokan, Pom Poko, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase and Mahoromatic first :p:.
Reply 3103
lol not holding your breath then? :p:

been watching full metal panic recently, only seen a few eps but not bad so far, pretty funny too :biggrin:
Well I may change well the order, depends what sort of anime I feel like viewing :p:. Or I could just watch a few episodes of each, but that can get crazy and confusing sometimes!
I cant watch anymore anime until my laptop is fixed :bawling:
8 eugenius
I cant watch anymore anime until my laptop is fixed :bawling:

;console;

Still, there's always manga :p: And if you can't be bothered buying it then I find that ordering it in the library is pretty good :biggrin:.
Reply 3107
You think you've got problems, I've got a huge number of anime series to watch:

Wolf rain
Gungrave
Bleach
One Piece
Naruto
Naruto Shippunden
hunter x hunter
excel saga
cowboy bebop
trigun
chobits
hellsing
onegai teacher
onegai twins
last exile
initial D: first stage
Love hina
Mai Hime
Mai Otame
ROD TV
Paranoia agent
Stelvia of the universe
Azumanga Daioh
The rest of death note
Daa Daa Daa
Yakitate! Japan
Air Master
Battle programmer Shirase
elfen Lied
Mahoujin Guruguru

Some of them I watched ages ago and want to watch again, so they arn't top priority, but that still leaves a Herculean task, especially when I work so much.
wiwarin_mir

[huge list]

Some of them I watched ages ago and want to watch again, so they arn't top priority, but that still leaves a Herculean task, especially when I work so much.

That's why I don't download or buy too many series at a time, I doubt I could manage more than 10 at once :p:
Reply 3109
wiwarin_mir

Wolf rain
Gungrave
Bleach
One Piece
Naruto
Naruto Shippunden
hunter x hunter
excel saga
cowboy bebop
trigun
chobits
hellsing
onegai teacher
onegai twins
last exile
initial D: first stage
Love hina
Mai Hime
Mai Otame
ROD TV
Paranoia agent
Stelvia of the universe
Azumanga Daioh
The rest of death note
Daa Daa Daa
Yakitate! Japan
Air Master
Battle programmer Shirase
elfen Lied
Mahoujin Guruguru

:eek3:
AngryJellyfish
;console;

Still, there's always manga :p: And if you can't be bothered buying it then I find that ordering it in the library is pretty good :biggrin:.

i didn't know you can get manga in the library :redface:, which ones did you get from them?
8 eugenius
i didn't know you can get manga in the library :redface:, which ones did you get from them?

Samurai Champloo, .hack Legend of the Twilight, Demon Diaries plus a few more that I've forgotten, I use it when I want to preview a manga without illegally downloading or having to buy it :biggrin:. I just order whatever I feel like (though I try not to go above 13+ teen age rating) :p:. But yeah, North Wales is a bit short on manga fans so pretty much all the manga in my two nearest libraries was ordered by me :rofl:
Reply 3112
AngryJellyfish
That's why I don't download or buy too many series at a time, I doubt I could manage more than 10 at once :p:

I just went through a few sites and just downloaded everything I wanted. I've filled up about 300GB of my anime hdd at present and will need to get another one so I don't run out of space.
I'm only using 77GB, with 29 series of various length and file type. But that's only the files on my computer, I have a pretty big DVD collection too, and recently I had to buy a new bookshelf for my manga because I was having to pile them on top of each other which looked rubbish :p:.
Reply 3114
AngryJellyfish
I'm only using 77GB, with 29 series of various length and file type. But that's only the files on my computer, I have a pretty big DVD collection too, and recently I had to buy a new bookshelf for my manga because I was having to pile them on top of each other which looked rubbish :p:.

I will probably need to get a new hdd at some point... I think the amount of space being taken up can be blmaed on 3 series. Prince of tennis, Naruto and One piece, which have over 600 episodes combined.
Reply 3115
good naruto this week :biggrin: less of the standing around and talking
I've started watching Wolf's Rain earlier than expected (I was bored and there was a power cut, so I watched a few episodes until my laptop battery died). Haven't seen enough to rate it yet, but what I have seen so far has been good and it's certainly different to any other anime I have seen. I'm quite looking forward to seeing where this storyline will go.

Magical Pokan is really hilarious, I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who likes ecchi comedies eg Love Hina, Negima, Shuffle! etc. There are so many funny parts, I've taken several screenshots, more than usual (and seeing as I usually take at least one per episode, that's a lot). And no they're not all ecchi scenes :p:.

One more thing, Negima's Makie Sasaki made it through the playoffs and into the next round of Saimoe (victory!), I only hope Chachamaru and Sayo are able to do the same in todays round. I'm also supporting Sonozaki Akane from Higurashi, and Juliet Nao Zhang from Mai Otome. Meh, I have too many fave characters :redface:
Erm... :bump:.

Despite the fact that Saimoe talk seems to kill this thread for long periods of time, my obsession with the subject won't permit me to stop talking about it. So I'll post about it first and then say something else afterwards, feel free to skip this next two paragraphs if you wish :p:.

Negima's Aisaka Sayo made it, along with Nao and Nina from Mai Otome (plus a load of others I don't know :p: ). Since then there has been another round, surprisingly Sakura from CCS/Tsubasa didn't make it and neither did Galaxy Angel Rune's Vanilla H. But it was another good day for Mai Otome, seeing Mai and Erstin go through.

Tonight's prelim is the last one, from then onwards it's a serious battle of otakus to see if they can get their fave characters to the top. I'm going to predict that Negima's Fei Ku will go through whereas Narutaki will likely get a similar number of votes to her twin (very low amount). Other than that, I wouldn't like to say seeing as there aren't any Mai Otome characters in this round :p:.

And for everyone who couldn't care less about all that: GIF ATTACK! :biggrin:
Reply 3118
aww so cuute :biggrin:

Latest