The Anime society Watch

This discussion is closed.
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rukmedes)
Imagine all the anime characters fight against each other. DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, HunterX, etc etc. Who would you think would be the strongest? I think dbz characters are the strongest anime character, because the destroy planets as if its nothing.
Kenichi will kick all their butts :p:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, I haven't watched any of the anime series you mentioned above :p:. So I'll take a few that I know:

Negima has some pretty good fighters (especially Mana, Kaede, Setsuna and Evangeline). Then there's the 'club-to-death angel' Dokuro-chan, I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable facing her Excalibolg! Elemental Gelade has Coud and Ren who would be formidable if the rules allow them to work together rather than fight separately. Lucy or Mariko from Elfen Lied would win hands down in a close combat situation. There is the Jigoku Shoujo; not so much of a fighter but she does have the ability to send people directly to hell! Mahoro from Mahoromatic has a pretty awesome attack, but if she uses it it would destroy her in the process so it would be death by glory. Mai from Mai Hime would probably stand a chance, plus any of the Five Columns from Mai Otome. The characters from Tales of Eternia would put up a good fight, but I don't think their abilities are as good as those of the Mai Hime/ Elemental Gelade characters.

But for me, there can only be one winner. Haruhi Suzumiya, because she is all powerful and can re-shape the world to suit her needs.

Wow, I really enjoyed going through all my anime series and finding those characters :rofl:
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Why must they fight?! whats wrong with them all having tea instead?:hmmm:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
Why must they fight?! whats wrong with them all having tea instead?:hmmm:
Shinku from Rozen Maiden would win when it comes to drinking tea ;yes;.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
how do you win at drinking tea?:confused: thats if its not about speed
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No idea :p:. I just can't think of any other anime series I've seen where tea drinking plays a big part :rofl:.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There is an anime series where drinking tea is a big part?? I must see this#zomg#
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Captain Scarlet)
There is an anime series where drinking tea is a big part?? I must see this#zomg#
Well, actually it's not even that big a part of the story. Shinku is often shown drinking tea/ demanding that Jun make her tea/ complaining about the quality of the tea, it's just part of her character. But if those parts were cut out, it wouldn't affect the main plot.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yes so must i, :vroam:*goes to look for such a series*
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Well, actually it's not even that big a part of the story. Shinku is often shown drinking tea/ demanding that Jun make her tea/ complaining about the quality of the tea, it's just part of her character. But if those parts were cut out, it wouldn't affect the main plot.
Oh I'm somewhat disappointed now
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh I'm somewhat disappointed now
Well, there is the Manga series 'Yubisaki Milk Tea', but I've no idea whether there is any actual tea in it :p:. Plus there is another manga, 'Alladin and the magic teapot', an alternative look at an old classic story :rofl:.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh i almost forgot, bleach has got back to the main story atlast :party:
Aksan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by vin)
oh i almost forgot, bleach has got back to the main story atlast :party:
Indeed! Yay!
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, there is the Manga series 'Yubisaki Milk Tea', but I've no idea whether there is any actual tea in it :p:. Plus there is another manga, 'Alladin and the magic teapot', an alternative look at an old classic story :rofl:.
Anime sounds fun.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It is ;yes;.

I just watched all 16 episodes of DiGi Charat in one sitting (the first 15 were fansubs, but I couldn't find a subbed version of episode 16 and so I had to sit through an awful American fandub ). At least it was only for 3 minutes :p:.
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Who is the most heavy eater in anime history?

Goku VS Naruto. We all know how much they love their food.

I would say Goku maybe?
But Naruto can eat 3863896 bowls of ramen though..

Discuss
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Discuss
First fighting, now this? Keep them coming, I'm liking your ideas .

Elemental Gelade has champion eater Kuea, if she isn't fed then she'll make do with eating the other characters (mainly Cisqua) :rofl:.
Mahoromatic has Chizuko Ooe, though she is more a fan of fine foods than a glutton.
Nagasarete Airantou's leading female character Suzu will do anything for her fave food (Mame daifuku!), also many of the ongoing jokes in this series are about Machi-nee-sama and her seemingly constant hunger.

The winner this time would be Guu (Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu), she is able to swallow pretty much anything or anyone! Her stomach is like another dimension, where everything she has swallowed is able to live a happy (if slightly weird) life. Also an honourable mention for Mokona (Tsubasa/xxxHolic), who swallows people in order to transport them to other worlds, though since he regurgitates them on arrival and since it's purely for transport I decided it didn't count as eating. Whereas Guu definitly eats.
Aksan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Discuss
I have to agree with AJ on Guu, but another mentionable character is Allen Walker from D.Gray-man. He has a parasite Innocence which allows him to eat so much food, it's scary.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
First fighting, now this? Keep them coming, I'm liking your ideas .

Elemental Gelade has champion eater Kuea, if she isn't fed then she'll make do with eating the other characters (mainly Cisqua) :rofl:.
Mahoromatic has Chizuko Ooe, though she is more a fan of fine foods than a glutton.
Nagasarete Airantou's leading female character Suzu will do anything for her fave food (Mame daifuku!), also many of the ongoing jokes in this series are about Machi-nee-sama and her seemingly constant hunger.

The winner this time would be Guu (Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu), she is able to swallow pretty much anything or anyone! Her stomach is like another dimension, where everything she has swallowed is able to live a happy (if slightly weird) life. Also an honourable mention for Mokona (Tsubasa/xxxHolic), who swallows people in order to transport them to other worlds, though since he regurgitates them on arrival and since it's purely for transport I decided it didn't count as eating. Whereas Guu definitly eats.
and what of some of the characters of one piece? Luffy must have at least an honourable mention, he seems to be able to eat pretty much everything.

Then of course there is the Hunter exam examiner in Hunter x Hunter (I forget his name), but he managed to eat 30 or 40 elephantine beasts.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm sure they're all great eaters, but I have limited knowledge of both those characters and their series. I can only name people from series that I've seen :p:.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.45%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.65%
Nope, not that interesting (160)
39.9%

Watched Threads