Reply 4581
So anyone found my secret message? It's on the previous page. From today

Also haha AJ :p:
nope :p:
Truered
Euge smells

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i dont smell ive just taken a shower :biggrin: Truered smells of donkey farts
I've nearly watched three full weeks of anime :proud: (probably more actually, since Anime-Planet doesn't list one or two series I've seen).
kestral
nice avatar - matches your personality better!
I finished watching mai hime now,

:five: What'd you think of it? #excited#

Oh! Watch Hayate no Gotoku! :yep: It's ongoing at the moment and it's on its 29th/30th episode. :yep:

Or you could watch History's strongest Disciple Kenichi :yep:

or midori no hibi - that gave me a good laugh :p:

School days is awesome but it lacks... happiness :redface:

choose! :biggrin:
AngryJellyfish
I've nearly watched three full weeks of anime :proud: (probably more actually, since Anime-Planet doesn't list one or two series I've seen).

:eek: :adore: I wish i could do that but I always end up feeling so guilty about leaving work :redface:
Reply 4587
Hayate

Oh! Watch Hayate no Gotoku! :yep: It's ongoing at the moment and it's on its 29th/30th episode. :yep:

:p: thanks Db :hugs:
kestral
:p: thanks Db :hugs:

no proby :hugs: btw, are you a uni gal? :s-smilie: :p: Pretty random

so what're you gonna watch? #excited#
Pah, who would want to watch those :p:

*has not seen any of them himself yet* :flute:

Haibane Renmei and Rozen Maiden for the win ;yes;
Reply 4590
Hayate
no proby :hugs: btw, are you a uni gal? :s-smilie: :p: Pretty random

so what're you gonna watch? #excited#

yeah, i'm at uni.
and what are the suggested anime about?
Reply 4591
The Lucky Star opening theme has been stuck in my head for at least two weeks.

I don't know if that's good or bad anymore :s-smilie:
Gah, the usual person who posts the Saimoe results is late in doing so :s-smilie:. Instead, some idiot who has a reputation for posting rubbish gave the results to be Suigintou: 2,203 and Louise: 1,864. But I decided to wait for a while as I was suspicious of these numbers; and I was right to do so because a few minutes later he edited his post and replaced the numbers with Suigintou: 1,608 and Louise: 1,635. So expect a delay while I wait for a more reliable source to post the results :rolleyes:
Okay. I can now confirm that today's winner, to the surprise of pretty much everyone, is Louise Franoise Le Blanc de La Vallire. Biggest shock since Kagami's defeat, with her out of the way most people thought Suigintou would win hands down. But it just goes to show that anything can happen with a strong fanbase and large amounts of anti-doll votes :s-smilie:

Final results were:
1663 Louise
1638 Suigintou

So both sets of info from that n00btard were incorrect :rolleyes:

*waits for Hayate to say 'told you so!'*
Hayate

Hayate no gotoku - random storyline, always original... in a sense :p: It parodies loads of other animes. :p: It ranks number 5 in my anime list :proud:

History's strongest disciple kenichi :cool: - Weak guy goes and learn loads of martial arts from scary and very powerful masters in a dojo. Rival gangs pick fights with him and so on and so forth. :p: ranks number 1 in my anime list. :cool:

midori no hibi - right handed girlfriend. Need I say more? :biggrin:

school days - boys likes girl. Other girl helps boy. Girl falls for boy. Boy doesn't realise. Girl likes boy. Boy chooses. There are 12 different endings and they're all pretty gruesome :afraid: ranks number 6 in my anime list :yep: It's pretty great though :wink:

oh!! and if you haven't already, watch the melancholy of haruhi :yep: ranks number 2 in my anime list :wink:. - a girl who's actually god cannot get bored or otherwise the universe will change. :biggrin: AWESOME!!!!!!!! :p:
AngryJellyfish
Okay. I can now confirm that today's winner, to the surprise of pretty much everyone, is Louise Franoise Le Blanc de La Vallire. Biggest shock since Kagami's defeat, with her out of the way most people thought Suigintou would win hands down. But it just goes to show that anything can happen with a strong fanbase and large amounts of anti-doll votes :s-smilie:

Final results were:
1663 Louise
1638 Suigintou

So both sets of info from that n00btard were incorrect :rolleyes:

*waits for Hayate to say 'told you so!'*

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! #excited# Wow! :eek: That was soooo close! *phew* :p:

I didn't really like suigintou though ;no; she brokes shinku's pendant :mad:

*waits for the results from nagi - hayate no gotoku*

Thanks the update angy :hugs: always reliable you is :hugs: :yep:
School Days and Melancholy of haruhi are both on my watching list ;yes;

ive seen the first ep of Haruhi (apparently is not the real first ep) but im starting again and watching it in the broadcast order this time :smile:
8 eugenius
School Days and Melancholy of haruhi are both on my watching list ;yes;

ive seen the first ep of Haruhi (apparently is not the real first ep) but im starting again and watching it in the broadcast order this time :smile:

You will be confused eug :p: I was :s-smilie:

if you check on wiki you can find the episode list in chronological order :yep:
Reply 4598
Hayate
Hayate no gotoku - random storyline, always original... in a sense :p: It parodies loads of other animes. :p: It ranks number 5 in my anime list :proud:

History's strongest disciple kenichi :cool: - Weak guy goes and learn loads of martial arts from scary and very powerful masters in a dojo. Rival gangs pick fights with him and so on and so forth. :p: ranks number 1 in my anime list. :cool:

midori no hibi - right handed girlfriend. Need I say more? :biggrin:

school days - boys likes girl. Other girl helps boy. Girl falls for boy. Boy doesn't realise. Girl likes boy. Boy chooses. There are 12 different endings and they're all pretty gruesome :afraid: ranks number 6 in my anime list :yep: It's pretty great though :wink:

oh!! and if you haven't already, watch the melancholy of haruhi :yep: ranks number 2 in my anime list :wink:. - a girl who's actually god cannot get bored or otherwise the universe will change. :biggrin: AWESOME!!!!!!!! :p:

History's strongest disciple kenichi - maybe - i've heard of this anime somewhere before
Hayate no gotoku - randomness is cool :biggrin:
melancholy of haruhi - deffinately sounds interesting
but i will attempt doing some work for my course first!
:hugs: thanks Db
some people say the broadcast order is better while others say the chrono order is :dontknow: