Report 11 years ago
Hellooo? Anybody remember me?
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lady_S)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i'm so pissed!!! (totally irrelevant to anime) that idiot, i can't believe it, he had to ruin it, stupid starting a rumour thing

i just had to moan!
;console;
Truered
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
My first manga was Chobits vol.1 (hence my slight obsession with the series when I first posted in this thread :p: ). They don't have many places that sell manga in North Wales, so when I walked into Waterstones in Reading and saw their manga display it was the first time I'd seen anything like it! The cover artwork pretty much took over my mind and made me buy it . Then on my last day in Reading, after reading it in two nights (I wanted to make it last but failed), I went back to Waterstones and bought Chobits 2-4 and Love Hina 1 and 2 (just for some variation).
So basically you wanted girls in skimpy outfits :p:

Chobits was a right bugger to collect. Got 2-8. But one didn't appear in stock for several weeks and wasn't at bookstores- apparently it was recalled to be rereleased. It took me over a month before I could start reading the series I owned 7/8 of
Lady_S
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
;console;
ur a meanie too:mad: u know y
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Stranded)
Hellooo? Anybody remember me?
Yep, I was wondering where you went! You were on my list of 'once active members who I shall convince to return with huge amounts of pos rep', but it seems you saved me the trouble of asking :p:
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ur a meanie too:mad: u know y
im really sorry, i didnt mean it, that other guy went a little too far
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Haha Andrew! I can't believe it myself (I've logged back in after 2months!) Uni just takes up all my time- I'm living one heck of a life
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Truered)
So basically you wanted girls in skimpy outfits :p:
I can't deny that that was the main reason I bought Love Hina . But with Chobits I was just amazed by the artwork, as I said I hadn't seen anything like it up until then.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Haha Andrew! I can't believe it myself (I've logged back in after 2months!) Uni just takes up all my time- I'm living one heck of a life
;console; I wish I was as dedicated to my studies as you, uni *should* be taking up all my time but TBH I don't spend nearly as much time on my work as I should.
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I brought Chobits as I found Chi adorable after watching the first episode on youtube
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Truered)
I brought Chobits as I found Chi adorable after watching the first episode on youtube
Chi is adorable ;yes;
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
;console; I wish I was as dedicated to my studies as you, uni *should* be taking up all my time but TBH I don't spend nearly as much time on my work as I should.
Meh it's not like I have a choice Can't afford to see those grades tumbling or else I'll be living on beans & bread; really need the stupid scholarship :mad:
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oooh anybody watch 'Fruit baskets'? Oh and who watches Melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya? Haha I LOVE that anime! I missed so many episodes
Lady_S
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
im really sorry, i didnt mean it, that other guy went a little too far
i can't stay mad at you with that avatar it makes me smile, lol. By the way how can i make mine bigger :confused:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oooh anybody watch 'Fruit baskets'? Oh and who watches Melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya? Haha I LOVE that anime! I missed so many episodes
Haruhi Suzumiya rules , what order are you watching the episodes in? Haven't seen Fruits Basket though.

@ Lady_S: Only subs can have big 100x100 avatars, but you could increase yours a little to 50x50 if you find a bigger image
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've recently brought the Fruits basket manga and look set to read it soon.

Also...you're before my time :p: I'm still new around here
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i can't stay mad at you with that avatar it makes me smile, lol. By the way how can i make mine bigger :confused:
:hugs: you can have up to 50 x 50 without a sub and 100 x 100 with a sub, im pretty sure your av can get be bigger without the sub, you need to find a larger version of that image
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Truered the n00b :hahaha:

oh yeah me too
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*feels old compared to everyone else*
Lady_S
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*feels old compared to everyone else*
i'm older than u
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads