The Anime society Watch

This discussion is closed.
jay-mob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
why does it take so fricking long to wait for a episode of bleach and the episode 50 was so boooooooore coz of the world battle and not souls society it killed me
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by jay-mob)
why does it take so fricking long to wait for a episode of bleach and the episode 50 was so boooooooore coz of the world battle and not souls society it killed me
Since bleach and Naruto are still being aired in Japan, you will have to wait a week between each new episode, just as the good people of Japan do. I agree with you, this weeks bleach episode was annoying, as I was looking forward to some more excellent fighting.

I would reccommend waiting until after around episode 100, since Naruto uses a move in the movie that he has not fully learny before that.
bleach
Report 13 years ago
Yep the last episode of Bleach was so disappointing, I wish they'll just get on with the plot.
And nope, at present there is no Bleach movie out.
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
okay i am already at episode 33 in naruto, at least i can kill some time with naruto as long as bleach stuff is not out, any older stuff which is worth watching ??? any suggestions?
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by x-Jo-x)
Omg, Sasuke is soooo stupid!!
I want to finish watching the last 'Naruto' cd's I have before I go to uni on Saturday!! How many episdoes are there of 'Naruto'? (Btw, I forgot to say, I can't believe Neji died!)

Yeah, I think I'm going to start watching 'Bleach' soon.
ach thanks i didnt knew that altho where i am know there is not much of neji but i didnt knew he would die crap
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
ach thanks i didnt knew that altho where i am know there is not much of neji but i didnt knew he would die crap
This is one of the reasons for spoiler tabs, it means that you won't get to know bits of plot like that (although I still say don't count your chickens until they have hatched) before you have watched up that far.

As for older series, you could take a look at prince of tennis which is amazing, despite what you may think from the title. Other good anime series to look at are full metal alchemist, one piece, airmaster, Hunter x Hunter and fooly cooly.
Israfel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by juueru_chou)
This is one of the reasons for spoiler tabs, it means that you won't get to know bits of plot like that (although I still say don't count your chickens until they have hatched) before you have watched up that far.

As for older series, you could take a look at prince of tennis which is amazing, despite what you may think from the title. Other good anime series to look at are full metal alchemist, one piece, airmaster, Hunter x Hunter and fooly cooly.
Neji dead? Erm.... since he appears after the gap, I'm pretty sure thats not the case. Also, I'm quite ready to kill the makers of bleach for that bloody filler episode 50... roll on bankai
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

hm have they already ended or are they still airing like naruto and bleach???
Israfel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Full Metal Alchemist and FLCL have ended (though they are making an FMA OVA sequel soon), don't know about the rest
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Israfel)
Full Metal Alchemist and FLCL have ended (though they are making an FMA OVA sequel soon), don't know about the rest
hey you jewish or sumthing i like your name sounds cool i know its one of the archangels if i remember right
Israfel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey you jewish or sumthing i like your name sounds cool i know its one of the archangels if i remember right
Heh, nope, I'm not jewish - Israfel is in fact an islamic archangel, but I chose the name because of Poe's wonderful poem of the same name...
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Israfel)
Heh, nope, I'm not jewish - Israfel is in fact an islamic archangel, but I chose the name because of Poe's wonderful poem of the same name...
lolz nice hm well i know that michael and gabrielle are jewish as well tho
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i am off for 20 mins watching more naruto
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by black_mamba)
Guys can you help me - I'm looking to buy Tokyo Babylon (2nd volume) online but can't find it anywhere....any ideas??
how about trying some "legal" p2p software, but i cant give you any more info or pages where to download it i never saw it but you might find it at some softwares
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
One piece is still airing (although the episodes that have been subbed are 1-161, 207-209, 211-213 and 231-241 at present) but prince of tennis, airmaster, Hunter X Hunter, FLCL (fooly cooly) and full metal alchemist have finished for now, although there is a prince of tennis film on the way.
jay-mob
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
One piece is still airing (although the episodes that have been subbed are 1-161, 207-209, 211-213 and 231-241 at present) but prince of tennis, airmaster, Hunter X Hunter, FLCL (fooly cooly) and full metal alchemist have finished for now, although there is a prince of tennis film on the way.
well i will give it a go when i am at the latest naruto for now i am still at episode 45 so about 105 missing hehe
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
well i will give it a go when i am at the latest naruto for now i am still at episode 45 so about 105 missing hehe
Well, this week episode 153 is airing, which looks interesting, although alas, it is still filler.

I would go for full metal alchemist first, mainly because that is the shortest series and has a great storyline (although FLCL only has 6 episodes and is just random beyond belief).
bleach
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, Full metal alchemist was excellent, quite an original storyline.

Prince of Tennis is so on crack, hence the name POT! It actually started off a bit boring though, the first episode was all on Ryoma. But it definately gets better, and is really addicting!

Oh, and you must give all the Miyazaki's movie a watch, they're just that great. I think the most well known one in England would be 'Spirited Away', but 'Laputa' and 'Nausicca' are my two most favourite ones.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
(Original post by bleach)
Yeah, Full metal alchemist was excellent, quite an original storyline.

Prince of Tennis is so on crack, hence the name POT! It actually started off a bit boring though, the first episode was all on Ryoma. But it definately gets better, and is really addicting!

Oh, and you must give all the Miyazaki's movie a watch, they're just that great. I think the most well known one in England would be 'Spirited Away', but 'Laputa' and 'Nausicca' are my two most favourite ones.
It is extremally addicting, especially when the matches get going.
bleach
Report 13 years ago
It is extremally addicting, especially when the matches get going.
Yeah, my favourite matches has to be the Hyoutei ones. The Atobe and Tezuka match nearly made me cry!

Another thing I love about PoT is that the filler episodes can be pretty enjoyable, compared to filler episodes from other animes I've seen. I actually loved the Junior Senbatsu, before the American matches. Fun to watch all the schools interacting with each other.

And I should have asked this earlier, but can I join this anime society too? Pretty please, with a cherry on top
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads