The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sephirona
Looking 4 a Anime about: Loser wins the girl and beats up the bad guy kinda Anime.

... zero no tsukaima? :smile:
^ More like zero wins the guy :p:
Reply 4802
Finished watching mai otome, it was good but mai hime is more dramatic :smile: nearly finished Higurashi ni and it makes sooooo much more sense now :smile: i need suggestions for a fantasy/rom/com/adve, AJ i'm counting on you :smile:
Yes finally they introduce Sai in Shippuuden, I've been waiting for quite a while now haha. Kinda disappointed with Tobi though, his voice sounds like an idiot...>_<''
Finished Kashimashi/kasimasi :biggrin: Even though the first few episodes were hard to get into, i ended up really enjoying it :biggrin: The last couple of episodes (not including the OVA) were really good, got me really emotional, loved the ending, and then after watching the OVA, it wrapped things up really nicely, making the ending even better :biggrin: Happy Endings FTW! :love:

KasiMasi is a good romantic series, gets a lot better towards the end, anyone thinking of watching it, watch the ova afterwards too ;yes;
Lady_S
i need suggestions for a fantasy/rom/com/adve, AJ i'm counting on you :smile:

I highly reccommend any of the following:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase: Romantic comedy with cute vampires. Also a little bit of action, mainly vampires vs eastern-style mages (using talismans, wards etc). It's slightly ecchi, very funny (IMO) and the storyline is pretty good. Though there are some serious moments, these are often made laughable by the pans that drop on people's heads randomly :rofl:.

Nagasarete Airantou: More of a harem comedy, but things get less believeable and more fantasy with every episode. It features talking animals, androids, kappas and, perhaps least realistic of all: an island inhabited only by women :p:. And the fact that the protagonist doesn't believe in supernatural things just adds to the comedy. Very ecchi!

Elemental Gelade: Similar to Mai-Otome in some ways, only it involves girls who become weird fantasy wepons which their partners can use to fight. Very funny in places, but like Tsukuyomi Moon Phase there are a few serious parts (this time without the random pans :biggrin:). And towards the end there is a bit of a love-triangle as well.

[edit] Current results including fakes:

Konata = 451
Nagi = 461

Close, too close. But it's still early, more than half a day of voting left to go!

Also I won't be here until late tomorrow due to the fact that I'm attending the TSR Birmingham meet (My first ever TSR meet #excited#). So expect a delay in Saimoe info unless you want to look it up for yourselves. I suppose you can all fight over who should be in charge for the day, since someone needs to fill the huge gap caused by my absence from the thread :p:
Reply 4806
I just happen to be going to birmingham tomorrow, but not for the meet. lol
I've never been to birmingham before!
Reply 4807
AngryJellyfish

Also I won't be here until late tomorrow due to the fact that I'm attending the TSR Birmingham meet (My first ever TSR meet #excited#). So expect a delay in Saimoe info unless you want to look it up for yourselves. I suppose you can all fight over who should be in charge for the day, since someone needs to fill the huge gap caused by my absence from the thread :p:

I'm already in command here. You're just a puppet waiting to be discarded...like a discarded puppet :p:
I've stayed in a campsite outside Birmingham. And I've been in Birmingham New Street station several times. But I've never been into the town before, I wonder if they have any good DVD shops that sell anime? (Not that I'll have any time for shopping :p: ).

*removes Truered from society* :proud:

[edit] THEY RELEASED A SECOND POTEMAYO SPECIAL EPISODE! :eek4:

*downloads*

*time: 1 hour* :frown:
Elfen Lied has naked women in it!
:redface:
Truered
I'm already in command here. You're just a puppet waiting to be discarded...like a discarded puppet :p:

Reply 4811
AngryJellyfish

*removes Truered from society* :proud:

That's the second time you've tried that.

Who the hell do you think I am?!

GIGA DRILL BRRREEEAAAKKKAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 4813
AngryJellyfish
*is discarded* :frown:

:confused: :confused:

Do the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
yay! Rena won! :party:
Is it just me or is the story in Naruto moving really slowly?
TheOlympiac

Indeed! The story has been moving very slowly since Deidara's attack on Gaara!
Current Saimoe scores including fakes:

Konata = 1064
Nagi = 1223

And before anyone asks: Yes, I'm meant to be on a train headed for Birmingham. But I overslept whilst waiting for Potemayo Special episode 2 to download :redface:. I'm getting another train in an hour instead.
Reply 4818
Dadeyemi

Before or after the 10000 episodes of filler :wink:

And before anyone asks: Yes, I'm meant to be on a train headed for Birmingham. But I overslept whilst waiting for Potemayo Special episode 2 to download . I'm getting another train in an hour instead

:hahaha:
Reply 4819
damn i cant remember what ep of lucky star i was on :s: ooh im going to birmingham later :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending