Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    *wishes she'd gone to the meet*
    I sooo nearly went, i was at the station an hour before the meeting time!
    really liking Hayate no gotoku so far!!!!

ReputationRep:
    y can't i access the pic of Aj i feel like i'm out of the loop

ReputationRep:
    so question, which anime charachter do you think you look like the most (if there is one that is) and lol, truered with the afro

i personally think i look like yorouichi:p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Is there such thing as watching too much anime? Since i arrived at uni, ive been watching series after series without any breaks in between so ive decided to stop watching anime for a while :eek: which means i wont be posting here as often
    Of course you can't watch too much anime :hmmm:.

But on a more serious note, if it's interfering with your work/social life then it may be an idea to cut down on it a little. I haven't watched anime all day so far (:eek: ) because I have an assignment due in on Wednesday, and I have other things to do on Monday and Tuesday. I didn't watch any yesterday either because of the meet (though downloading Potemayo made me oversleep ). Sometimes you just have to fight the temptation :p:.

However, if stopping altogether for a while is easier for you, then that's cool. Differen
    t methods work better for different people. And feel free to continue chatting here unless you think our talk about anime will reawaken your cravings or something .

Saimoe Result for Rika vs Louise:
    1473 Furude Rika :king1:
    1191 Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière ;console;

Lady_S: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...78192_7247.jpg < I'm the one on the far right. Far left is Jonah Ramone and in the middle is Jangrafess. If anyone can find an anime character that looks like me, I will be very impressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    with a shave and some pale makeup you'd make a decent 17th Century French prince Or loose the glasses and grow a beard and you could be a musketeer as said in the thread.
    :p: agree with truered on that. I totally didn't immagine u like that:eek: especially the hair and i definately can't think of an anime charachter that you may look like, maybe a mixture though

who do ya think i look like from anime then? you may agree with who i think :p:

PS
    Yay for Rika, although i feel bad for Louise and i can't believe Nagi made it through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

Lady_S: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...78192_7247.jpg < I'm the one on the far right. Far left is Jonah Ramone and in the middle is Jangrafess. If anyone can find an anime character that looks like me, I will be very impressed.

[/COLOR]
    Later on another picture was taken

Spoiler:
    Show

:p: :p:

I haven't watched anything since Thursday, and prior to that I hadn't watched anything since the previous Thursday. However I did go to an Expo so I guess that kind of makes up for it.

I enjoy chatting about anime as much as watching it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :p: lol, their not anime charachters though. Who do u think you look like and who do u think i do or u may agree with me, yorouichi is in bleach by d way and is my avatar:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm too pale and nerdy, and I have boring brownish-blond hair.

I don't think I look like anyone
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Most anime characters look so weird that they don't look like real people :p: (except for maybe people who cosplay as those characters).

ReputationRep:
    However with a bit of work, a good costume and a wig I could make a decent Austin Powers. Or possibly Harry Palmer- when my Dad first saw my new glasses he said i was from the Ipcress file :p:

ReputationRep:
    Most anime characters look so weird that they don't look like real people :p: (except for maybe people who cosplay as those characters).
    the AF thread is safe again btw
    u should go on the sheffield meet if you liked the last one.
    you remind me of an anime character cos of your glasses, but the hair is wrong, and i cant remember who it is.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've been posting in AF for ages since that argument :p:
    Sheffield = too far. I could manage Telford or Birmingham, or pretty much anywhere in Wales, but no further due to time+cost of travel.

ReputationRep:
    I've been posting in AF for ages since that argument :p:
    Sheffield = too far. I could manage Telford or Birmingham, or pretty much anywhere in Wales, but no further due to time+cost of travel.
    oh yeah, i noticed you in AF
    sheffield is near birmingham.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Time taken to get from Aber to Birmingham by train: 3 hours 11 mins (1 connection)
    Time taken to get from Aber to Sheffield by train: 4 hours 44 mins (2 connections)

More train-switching and an extra 90 minutes travel? I would have to leave at 7 and get back at 1 am next day to make the most of a meet there :p:

ReputationRep:
    Time taken to get from Aber to Birmingham by train: 3 hours 11 mins (1 connection)
    Time taken to get from Aber to Sheffield by train: 4 hours 44 mins (2 connections)

More train-switching and an extra 90 minutes travel? I would have to leave at 7 and get back at 1 am next day to make the most of a meet there :p:
    :eek: Aber is in the middle of nowhere!!!!!
    though it has a nice sea front.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps that would force you to wake up on time :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow. I live in Sheffield. What is this Sheffield meet? =o

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    Is Jangrafess related to you AJ? :p:

My hair is boring too i dont know what to do with it

As my user title says, Rika FTW! :p:
    Heh, people keep asking that. About 7 or 8 at the last count. Much as I'd love to be related to him...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The resemblance in some of those photos is pretty amazing though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Heh, people keep asking that. About 7 or 8 at the last count. Much as I'd love to be related to him...
    since when did you post in here?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.